Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Eluvatar’s Commendation

The Security Council,

Believing that a history of cumulatively positive behaviour across regional borders responded to positively by those across the ideological spectrum is admirable and worthy of recognition;

Noting, that Eluvatar played a pivotal role gathering intel and providing tactical resources within the United Defenders League, one of the most known and active defender organizations and as a result has assisted in the aiding, revitalizing and protection of nations and regions alike through this work

Amazed that Eluvatar has successfully juggled conflicting regional and organizational demands, loyalties and laws to almost unparalleled extents including successfully whistle-blowing where a high ranking UDL member leaked military secrets from The North Pacific;

Acknowledging Eluvatar’s work against tyrants and rogue Delegates in the South Pacific, The North Pacific and his tireless work against the Empire in the East Pacific, which resulted in the nation being awarded honourary citizenship in said region;

Further acknowledging Eluvatar’s role in the liberation of the South Pacific, which included membership of the Allied Command structure that resulted in the liberation of the South Pacific from the oppressive regime of Milograd that resulted in thousands of nations being banned from the region.

Appreciating Eluvatar’s efforts in improving the security of The North Pacific, Osiris and the South Pacific with the development of state of the art technologies that have been of great assistance in maintaining the security and high endorsement levels of the aforementioned regions;

Thankful for Eluvatar’s work as Delegate of The North Pacific, pursuing difficult legal and constitutional changes in order to improve regional prosperity and efficiency while remaining a respected and fair authority in the regional government;

Disappointed that Eluvatar’s constant strives towards international and national diplomacy and their willingness to be a mentor to nations young and old alike, essentially setting a bar for nations to climb towards has failed to be commended so far by the World Assembly;

Hereby Commends Eluvatar.

Co-Authored by KiwiTaicho

How does this resolution ACKNOWLEDGE Eluvatar's work against tyrants and rogue delegates in The North Pacific, if we don't know which delegates it is speaking about?

Many of us do not remember a tyrant or rogue delegacy in The North Pacific. How can we truly judge Eluvatar's actions as commendation-worthy if we don't know what he did?

I'm not saying Eluvatar isn't heroic. He is. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it. He does. But as Unibot once said, it isn't promulgated. Law must be promulgated to be legitimate. Facts are your friends. A commendation that doesn't properly glorify Eluvatar is a missed opportunity. Maybe I'm being too harsh but it seems like short-selling.

Chasmanthe:
How does this resolution ACKNOWLEDGE Eluvatar's work against tyrants and rogue delegates in The North Pacific, if we don't know which delegates it is speaking about?

Many of us do not remember a tyrant or rogue delegacy in The North Pacific. How can we truly judge Eluvatar's actions as commendation-worthy if we don't know what he did?

I'm not saying Eluvatar isn't heroic. He is. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it. He does. But as Unibot once said, it isn't promulgated. Law must be promulgated to be legitimate. Facts are your friends. A commendation that doesn't properly glorify Eluvatar is a missed opportunity. Maybe I'm being too harsh but it seems like short-selling.
Why don't you just say what you are trying to say? Skip the preamble and get to the point.

I am hoping to be able to contact Eluvatar again over the next few days so that I can cover some more issues, this is a draft for a reason. I want to be sure that any names of rogue Delegates that we have experienced are ones that he has fought against. Pixiedance is a complicated one as he defected half way through her Delegacy from what I understand.

SillyString: Turtles deserve condemnation not commendation.

mcmasterdonia:
Chasmanthe:

Why don't you just say what you are trying to say? Skip the preamble and get to the point.

I am hoping to be able to contact Eluvatar again over the next few days so that I can cover some more issues, this is a draft for a reason. I want to be sure that any names of rogue Delegates that we have experienced are ones that he has fought against. Pixiedance is a complicated one as he defected half way through her Delegacy from what I understand.

I said the point I was trying to say. If you missed it, I will try again. I can't say I've mastered the art of Communication.

There is only one clear-cut case of my fighting a Delegate in TNP who went rogue -- the Crimson Conflict. I did also stand against Shoeless Joe's briefly attempted takeover, but that wasn't a clear case of rogueishness.

The first rogue period I was around for was Chodean Kal (Dalimbar) in 2007: during that period I was effectively neutral. As discussed elsewhere, I viewed the constitution of the day as an abomination, and Gaspo was then correct to advice flemingovia to exclude me from the secret society for fighting Dali. I didn't end up on Dalimbar's side either however as when I had offered to help him with radical change before the coup I think he may have been turned off by my insistence on democracy et cetera and did not engage. I can't speak for Dali of course, only my perception of the event.

For Emperor Matthuis, my best recollection is I was completely focused on RL and not available in NS.

Lewis and Clark, as mentioned, I did my best to combat in favor of a free TNP.

As I said, I believe I did fight Shoeless Joe, but that was a brief and very peaceable conflict. Shoeless Joe is a gentleman and did not eject political opponents, I wouldn't consider him a couper as such. I didn't even notice Durkadurkiranistan II had happened however, until much later.

So far the three feeder regimes I have worked hardest against were the SPSR, the Crimson Order, and the Empire (in TEP).

Chasmanthe:
mcmasterdonia:
Chasmanthe:

I said the point I was trying to say. If you missed it, I will try again. I can't say I've mastered the art of Communication.

Sorry, I admit I am in a shitty mood right now.

Eluvatar:
There is only one clear-cut case of my fighting a Delegate in TNP who went rogue -- the Crimson Conflict. I did also stand against Shoeless Joe's briefly attempted takeover, but that wasn't a clear case of rogueishness.

The first rogue period I was around for was Chodean Kal (Dalimbar) in 2007: during that period I was effectively neutral. As discussed elsewhere, I viewed the constitution of the day as an abomination, and Gaspo was then correct to advice flemingovia to exclude me from the secret society for fighting Dali. I didn't end up on Dalimbar's side either however as when I had offered to help him with radical change before the coup I think he may have been turned off by my insistence on democracy et cetera and did not engage. I can't speak for Dali of course, only my perception of the event.

For Emperor Matthuis, my best recollection is I was completely focused on RL and not available in NS.

Lewis and Clark, as mentioned, I did my best to combat in favor of a free TNP.

As I said, I believe I did fight Shoeless Joe, but that was a brief and very peaceable conflict. Shoeless Joe is a gentleman and did not eject political opponents, I wouldn't consider him a couper as such. I didn't even notice Durkadurkiranistan II had happened however, until much later.

So far the three feeder regimes I have worked hardest against were the SPSR, the Crimson Order, and the Empire (in TEP).

Thanks Elu. I'm working on a new draft right now.

Second draft:

Commend Eluturtle:
The Security Council,

Believing that a history of cumulatively positive behaviour across regional borders responded to positively by those across the ideological spectrum is admirable and worthy of recognition;

Noting that Eluvatar is a founding member of the United Defenders League one of the most known and active defender organizations serving subsequently serving as both Chief of Intelligence and lieutenant, playing a pivotal role in gathering intel and providing tactical resources while also regularly filling the organizations’ need for a triggerman, allowing for exact military precision in liberations;

Further Noting that Eluvatar is the creator of FriarTuck, a tool that has been used by many defender organizations to assist in perfecting and simplifying liberations, and as a result has assisted in the aiding, revitalizing and protection of nations and regions alike through this work’

Astounded by Eluvatar’s efforts to protect the regional community of Taijitu which Eluvatar worked tirelessly to protect, ultimately assisting in refounding the region with the support of the native community which allowed Taijitu to continue to exist in peace;

Amazed that Eluvatar has successfully juggled conflicting regional and organizational demands, loyalties and laws to almost unparalleled extents and has served successfully as a respected civil servant in the executive, the legislature and the judiciary of the The North Pacific, Balder, Osiris, The South Pacific and Taijitu.

Acknowledging Eluvatar’s work against tyrants and rogue Delegates in The North Pacific such as Lewis and Clarke and Shoeless Joe winning the praise and admiration of the regional community. Furthermore their tireless work against the Empire in the East Pacific, which resulted in the nation being awarded honourary citizenship in said region;

Further acknowledging Eluvatar’s role in the liberation of the South Pacific, including their membership on the Allied Command Council as the head of military strategy and tactics. Eluvatar’s dedication to the cause greatly contributed to the liberation of the South Pacific from the oppressive regime of Milograd, a regime that led to the arbitrary removal of thousands of nations from the region;

Appreciating Eluvatar’s efforts in improving the security of The North Pacific, Osiris and the South Pacific with the development of state of the art technologies such as Toaster, that have been of great assistance in maintaining the security and high endorsement levels of the aforementioned regions;

Thankful for Eluvatar’s work as Delegate of The North Pacific, pursuing difficult legal and constitutional changes in order to improve regional prosperity and efficiency while remaining a respected and fair authority in the regional government.

Understanding that while Eluvatar has not personally authored resolutions of note; Eluvatar’s strong focus on regional engagement in matters before the World Assembly, has greatly contributed to the high number of World Assembly nations within The North Pacific today;

Disappointed that Eluvatar’s constant strives towards international and national diplomacy and their willingness to be a mentor to nations young and old alike, essentially setting a bar for nations to climb towards has failed to be commended so far by the World Assembly;

Hereby Commends Eluvatar.

Co-Authored by KiwiTaicho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back