mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Description: The Security Council;

Pleased with this esteemed body's work towards furthering international diplomacy whilst resolved to furthering the work of this council to that end;

Convinced that The Divine Republic of Sanctaria has shown consistent dedication to furthering peace and prosperity in their home region and beyond having served as a Minister for Foreign Affairs to both The North Pacific and International Democratic Union;

Impressed with Sanctarias tenures as Delegate to the International Democratic Union and as Vice Delegate to The North Pacific to which it served the respective regions with diligence and pride;

Observing the nation of Sanctaria has displayed a sizable knowledge of the murky workings of international politics which it has shared with the international community, serving as a Minister for WA affairs to Osiris and The North Pacific on two occasions;

Believing that the extensive knowledge Sanctaria has displayed in their Ministerial roles pertaining to the World Assembly body is matched by their keen legislative agenda in that same body, which throughout the years has seen them author a fine volume of fundamentally important legislation including but not limited to;

Prevention of Child Abuse - GA#222

Rights of The Orphaned Child - GA#109

Habeus Corpus - GA#201

Aware that in addition to this admirable and politically important legislative body of work, Sanctaria has also authored two political scenarios to be posed to the various leaders of the NationStates World to test their skills within their roles;

Convinced that as time progresses Sanctaria will only continue to be a valuable asset to the World Assembly, the regions in which it resides at any given time and the NationStates Universe as a whole;

Hereby;
Commends The Divine Republic of Sanctaria

Aye, Nay or Abstain.

Nay. There is very little there worthy of a commendation.

Aye. The whole purpose of the res was to highlight Sanctaria, and I feel anyone who is aware of what Sanct has done in addition to their site staff work as well would agree. They're by no means a small feat.

Just my two cents.

Woah, I just noticed this.

I don't really think I've done much to deserve a commendation, thanks though.

I'll Abstain.

Sanctaria:
Woah, I just noticed this.

I don't really think I've done much to deserve a commendation, thanks though.

I'll Abstain.
Yeah, it was my hope your period of absence would allow me to get it fully done before you got back.

Unlucky haha, I literally had four hours today where I could doss around online.

Thanks though :)

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back