[DISCUSSION] TNP Authors Guild[Archived]

Abacathea

TNPer
Discussion of TNP Authors Guild;​

Good afternoon TNPers!

This thread has been created to discuss and ascertain views and ultimately participation in a TNP Authors Guild.

The primary purpose for this would be to submit resolutions to the World Assembly body with no single author benefiting from the enterprise but rather The North Pacific as a whole with the community ultimately benefiting from the enterprise rather than just a singular individual.

Ultimately what I would like from nations (all of whom are free to participate in this discussion) is the following information;

A: What concerns if any do you have regarding this project?
B: Would you be interested in participating in this project?
C: Any other comments?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the matter,

Abacathea,

Well that's helpful Tyler >_>

I would be interested in this (obviously). I am currently in the process of working on a commendation which I could use some help with.

mcmasterdonia:
Well that's helpful Tyler >_>

I would be interested in this (obviously). I am currently in the process of working on a commendation which I could use some help with.
You are? Inbox me the details, perhaps if this was actually to go through the medium I'm suggesting it might give the project a little more clout. We can discuss it via MSG's so as not to clog the thread!

Having recently taken an interest in the WA and authoring resolutions. I would be thrilled at the opportunity.

Kiwi:
Having recently taken an interest in the WA and authoring resolutions. I would be thrilled at the opportunity.
Awesome. Noted. This is something I'm looking at getting set up for just after new years so keep an eye on the thread :)

Depending on my free time, I may be willing to help in more of an advisory capacity. (Especially with regards to GA stuff, if there's any interest in that arena.) TNP is more likely to be more SC-focused, but ... just saying. :)

Mousebumples:
Depending on my free time, I may be willing to help in more of an advisory capacity. (Especially with regards to GA stuff, if there's any interest in that arena.) TNP is more likely to be more SC-focused, but ... just saying. :)
Why would you assume that? :P

I know you dabble in both arenas, Aba, but I noticed that McM mentioned the SC specifically above. And, in my general experience, GCRs - overall - tend to be more SC-focused than GA-focused. Heck, most regions that dabble in the WA tend to be more interested in the SC overall - and that's not just limited to GCRs. Europeia, for example, is more SC-focused, but I definitely do my part there to make sure they don't forget the GA. :P

Mousebumples:
I know you dabble in both arenas, Aba, but I noticed that McM mentioned the SC specifically above. And, in my general experience, GCRs - overall - tend to be more SC-focused than GA-focused. Heck, most regions that dabble in the WA tend to be more interested in the SC overall - and that's not just limited to GCRs. Europeia, for example, is more SC-focused, but I definitely do my part there to make sure they don't forget the GA. :P
Well I'm looking forward to working with you then :)

Good to have you on side m'dear!

Back