mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
I've decided to announce some changes to my cabinet:

In WA Affairs I will be appointing Abacathea to the position of Minister for WA Affairs. Aba has a distinguished career in the World Assembly and has authored both GA and SC resolutions. Abacathea will be taking over from Reginald Carmichael and will continue to provide information to voters on a regular basis. He will also be developing the WA Affairs Ministry further to help increase interest in World Assembly matters by involving the regional message board and will provide assistance to aspiring authors. If you are interested in learning more about the World Assembly or in getting more involved in this Ministry please send him a private message.

Reginald Carmichael will continue to serve in the cabinet in the position of Minister for Internal Affairs. This role will encompass some of the areas that are currently lacking. He will be responsible for welcoming new members to the forum via private message and for maintaining the FAQs and assisting new members in the Port Thel area. The responsibilities in this area will expand as necessary.

The Attorney General Kiwi is welcome into the cabinet as a member of the executive team and I look forward to working with him further over the coming months.

Back