SC Masking

Enif

TNPer
Just a note, strangely enough I still retain my SC membership after parsing the forums for the first time in a while. If you think it's beneficial to leave me as a member due to my regional influence in keeping security in the region, by all means. But I feel like I'm cheating in a way as I'm extremely inactive these days, and I don't want to be taking a spot from someone who may be more active than I.

Just a statement xD you can always TG me on NS, I check that site daily, just not the forums...

GBM confirmed in this subforum your membership to have lapsed, however, admins neglected to remask you and that kind of removal is completely outside security council law anyway You can't remove a member for inactivity, only for being a security threat, or "members of the Council whose member nation no longer exists, voluntarily departs The North Pacific, or resigns from the World Assembly outside the needs of a NPA sanctioned mission."

They make it up as they go along sometimes.

I had already notified the SC chair about your status based on another post you made today. While it may be true that removing you for inactivity was not proper, stating multiple times that you do not think you are able to be a member is reason enough to strike you from the roster. Expect a masking change when Sanctaria checks his PMs, as your request to be removed dates back to when Kiwi was Chair of the council.

I've split this from the Roster topic.

Thanks for the reminder, guys, and I've asked the Admins to remask accordingly. Please don't hesitate to reapply in the future Enif.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back