Not the Speaker
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Olvern
Discord
lordnwahs
The Olvern Diplomat has arrived to the North Pacific forum, probably not too late to get a tuna sandwich!

Nickname(s)?: Call me Olvern, or LordNwahs as that be the moniker I tend to go by around the internet. just call me Olvern.

Main Nation?: Olvern, obviously.

RL Country?: Singapore.

Favourite Colour(s)?: Green, any shade. although green is not a creative colour

Do you use IRC?: Nope.

Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: I care, but Olvern's politics are randomised. RL politics are a mess, but I'm kinda socially sort-of libertarian and economically middle-of-the-ground-kind-of-lefty.

Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: Yeah, but they are time consuming, and time consuming is not something I want to hear too much of often, for I have work most of the time, and NationStates is just going to be one other extra distraction along the way. This forum is icing on the cake!

Also, I've been on NationStates many times as a wide variety of different nations, probably a few named LordNwahs and some extra numbers as well for all I know, and often all these die off. I'm just hoping that this time I'll stay here for long enough to have some fun :P

Necromancy, because I just realised my return to NationStates has already passed the one-year mark! Hooray!

Back