mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Description: The Security Council,

DISCLOSING that The DENHawk Extraordinaire of Mallorea and Riva is a ranking member of The Black Hawks, one of the most prominent and feared raider groups in the world, and currently holds the position of Head of Military in that organization,

ABHORRING the military tactics carried out by Mallorea and Riva, which rank as some the most uniquely destructive and violent in the modern military world, often resulting in the complete destruction of or massive damage to captured regions,

FURTHER EXPOSING that Mallorea and Riva encouraged senior Black Hawk leadership to target long standing Delegates and that Mallorea and Riva was directly responsible for the disposition of the WAD in Smallballia and and helped in unseating that in Lemuria, two regions which held a combined 13 years between the respective Delegates,

NOTING that Mallorea and Riva has played a part in the occupation or invasions of notable regions such as Atheist Empire, Hippiedom, Yorkshire, Stargate, Portugal, Capitalist Paradise, and Japan, as well as numerous others,

FURTHER NOTING that Mallorea and Riva was responsible for all but destroying Eastern Islands of Dharma, a former defender base of operations,

DENOUNCING Mallorea and Riva's membership in DEN, one of the oldest and self-proclaimed most notorious raiding groups ever to exist in the world,

CONDEMNING the numerous amounts of raiding operations undertaken and led by Mallorea and Riva, estimates of which are in the hundreds,

DISGUSTED by Mallorea and Riva's involvement in the coup of the South Pacific, in which the administration of Mallorea and Riva assisted in purging around 1,000 nations from the South Pacific alongside 3,000 total with Milograd and JAL,

OPPOSED to the destructive and end-game rhetoric and ideologies that Mallorea and Riva not only practices in operational tactics, but also spreads as propaganda and fear-mongering, and the fact that Mallorea and Riva preaches total region destruction as an acceptable and even primary form of military combat,

CONVINCED that Mallorea and Riva is a legitimate threat to world wide peace and regional sovereignty,

HEREBY CONDEMNS The DENHawk Extraordinaire of Mallorea and Riva

Aye, Nay or abstain

I already voted in TEP, but, I'll post my opinion here as well because then I get to sway more of the vote.

The proposal reads more like a list of achievements than an actual judgement or reprimand of the condemnable Mall. It doesn't really sound castigating enough, it sounds more like we are giving Mall credit for the trouble he's gone to.

I'm guessing most of those who vote aye are doing so on purely meritocratic grounds, that he deserves a mark, for validation? Speaking as someone who doesn't really 'get' meritocracy, my vote will be...

Nay.

Besides, why would you want to condemn your own justice?

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back