Comments on TNP v. Gross

Abbey Anumia:
Kingborough:
*returns from the dead to read thread*

Quite some interesting revelations on how you all viewed me during my time in this region ... also a disappointing result in general. Oh well, can't say I particularly care anymore now I've given up gameplay.
...where were you mentioned?
Unless we're reading a different court case, through the entire thing since I was the complainant and it was about comments made against me by Grosse. The affidavit's shed some interesting light on peoples thoughts, is all.

Kingborough:
Abbey Anumia:
Kingborough:
*returns from the dead to read thread*

Quite some interesting revelations on how you all viewed me during my time in this region ... also a disappointing result in general. Oh well, can't say I particularly care anymore now I've given up gameplay.
...where were you mentioned?
Unless we're reading a different court case, through the entire thing since I was the complainant and it was about comments made against me by Grosse. The affidavit's shed some interesting light on peoples thoughts, is all.
Yes, i'm also confused at to what you're looking at.

TNP v Grosse, for which this thread is named, was about comments Grosse made to Kingborough.

The case that just ended is Flem v Grosse, and has nothing to do with Kingborough.

I'm actually rather puzzled as to why those two cases share the same commentary thread.

Crushing Our Enemies:
TNP v Grosse, for which this thread is named, was about comments Grosse made to Kingborough.

The case that just ended is Flem v Grosse, and has nothing to do with Kingborough.

I'm actually rather puzzled as to why those two cases share the same commentary thread.
I think it started as a mistake, and carried on because it was too much effort to start another thread.

flemingovia:
Crushing Our Enemies:

I think it started as a mistake, and carried on because it was too much effort to start another thread.
Sort of like a William Faulkner novel. :P

Back