The beachside snack bar

Lennart

TNPer

The beachside snack bar

1449ruv.jpg

You may know our bar and grill, but this event needed an special place by the beach, where we Europeians and TNPers relax and have a cocktail while having our interesting over-the-top conversations about philosophy, rocket scince and astronomy. Or whatever.

Welcome!

Now that's drinking!

*lennart starts mixing in the background*

Does somebody remember the recipe for the Blue Wolf Special?

*the eyes of Lennart ar full of fear*

Hello there friend, what a beautiful day isn't it? Did you want something to eat, something to drink..?

...Please don't go throwing knives... !

Watching McM riding on DD off into the sunset, [me] wonders why is that any better than a Premier League game

Stovilium begins to grill slabs of meat with a beer in his hand, occasionally pouring whisky and other alcohols over the grill, causing for a burst of flame, bright orange and smelling of barbecue and vodka. At a decent pace beautifully cooked meats are served onto a table. "What up?"

*[me] walks in and sees the Happy Hour sign.*

I'll have one of those White Russians, Lennart!

*Spots happy hour sign*

Take your three strongest drinks, combine them together and then add your weakest drink so that the strong drinks seem even stronger by comparison!.. please

Stovilium:
*Spots happy hour sign*

Take your three strongest drinks, combine them together and then add your weakest drink so that the strong drinks seem even stronger by comparison!.. please
I'm pretty sure that's the recipe for a Blue Wolf Special

*Makes a White Russian for Ash and a Black Russian for himself. Hands the glass to Ash*

what about a toast, Ash?

Back