Hello.. and thank you.

Thanks so much for allowing me & my nation to join you. NakedNaturally has only recently opened to the wider world & it truly appreciates the happy & peaceful warmness of its neighbours. We know that our lifestyle choices & our really open attitudes will be very unusual to many people, but it has always been our aim to live peacefully & to be completely at ease with each other. Our nakedness is not a sexual status, it is a very natural lifestyle choice from the moment of birth. We believe that nature has created just male & female in every species not only humans. So it is within us that we must embrace the frame & pattern set for each one of us. The society that is developing through technology & social interaction is moving forwards at an incredible and inspiring pace. We are helping our citizens to take full awareness of the rich life selection choices, with a responsible & caring attitude to all people and all of natures creations. So with us joining your wonderful organisation we bring acceptance, smiles, happiness, peace, understanding & awareness. We do not enforce our nude lifestyle onto other peoples of other nations, but we do make you aware of our reasoning & our willingness to discuss. So we thank all of you, we greet you with respect and a hope for a long and mutually beneficial connection. :hello:

Hello and what's happening here? As a new nation into here we'll take a walk through the place to see who does what with who? No doubt there'll be a set hierarchy to bow down to... not a chance! As owner and ruler of my state I bow to no-one. Respect is a mutual thing, so show me respect & I'll consider doing likewise. Right, where do I look first! :facepalm:

There's some roleplay negotiations going on, and then there's always the regional politics as well, you might consider if you'd like to join the assembly.

Also, the army is recruiting.

Most importantly, register your citizenship! That will make you officially a Citizen on this board.

More importantly, what you should do is play the games on the OOC board. They need moar lurve.

Back