The 25 Reasons why McM does NOT sucks... Or something...

Elegarth

TNPer
-
TNP Nation
North_Elegarth
Discord
Elegarth#8848
There was a plan made once, on how we could take McMasterdonia, made several clones of him, and take over the world of Nation States by carefully positioning each clone in the Delegacy and Vice-Delegacy of the 5 Pacificas, Lazarus, Osiris and Balder. As a very annalytical individual that I am, and also a little bit of random choice, cheers hate and the fact that I produced the farfetched plan, I was tasked by his Royal Cloneliness McMasterdonia to present this paper:

The 25 Reasons Why Cloning McM and using his Clones to Conquer the World of NS through Careful Delegacy Take Over would be Awesome
or
Why the Fu$% you Couldn't Think of a Shorter Essay Name??
or
Jesus >_>

1. We are only happy if McM is happy. As part of the oligarchic emperorship McM has imposed on all of us through cheer niceness and regular efficiency, we are dependent upon his happiness and mood... Fool he who dares anger the McM, cuz he will be banned to TRR...
  2. We only exist on McM's head. And I mean it! Think about it, for all we know, we are just figments on the imagination of a drunk sodden ill fated Australian who has been getting too busy with the kangaroos, damn it...
  3. He invited Elegarth into TNP. Really. This should be a good enough unique reason, but the amount of awesomeness and self confidence that McM on inviting Elegarth in after his reports is simply astronomical...
  4. This:
    mcmasterdonia__11353.jpg

5. McMasterdonia's national animal is the Ring-tail Possum, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Flemingovianism, and its currency is the Livre.
  6. With a total weight of 1835 pounds, McM is the greatest (as in bigger [as in more awesomely fat]) delegate ever.
  7. He spent money in NS:
    acc_supporter.png
    . That requires balls.
  8. This post: CLICKY CLICKY
  9. When my back hurted, he gave me a massage and said it was charge free... Then he used some substance to relax me... I don't remember much after that tho...
  10. He likes big butts and he can not lie, we other brothers can't deny...
  11. He's just sixteen years old, leave him alone, they say, Separated by fools, Who don't know what love is yet, But I want him to know If we could fly we'd pick him up...
  12. He ACTUALLY made me compile this fu$#%&g list >_>
  13. Sanctaria is simply not a good cloning option... Too many split genes :S
  14. We ain't cloning Unibot
  15. He goes to bed at 9:47AM my time: party time!!!!!
  16. "You have nothing to fear, if you have nothing to hide."
  17. I love the way he cooks for me Beef roast, white rice with gravy...
  18. This list is full of innuendos
  19. Jailbait... (yeah, right xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
  20. This YouTube Channel: CLICKY CLICKY
  21. I have no clue what this means, but it shows up on Google, so yeah, this:
    iqto4.jpg

22. His credits on this classic 2012 drama: CLICKY CLICKY
  23. The obsession we seem to share with LIONS. Cuz, u know, LIONS for fucks sake!
  24. Chasmanthe: Aussies are people to
    Flemingovia: Not so sure about that. I remember many time watching "Skippy" and thinking "are these people for real?????"
  25. If by number 24 you are not yet convinced, there is no point on redacting # 25...

Jesus... >_>

Elegarth:
I meant of the TNP women in general :p
Ahhh hehe, there's this thread where some of them have posted pics, At least I think I've seen GBM, Eras, Ali and Snow... If any of them is actually a man, then I'm clearly gay.

Elegarth:
Well... I am not a sexy girl, I'm afraid :(
Well, that thread is not exactly a beauty pageant, more like a family album...

And sex appeal is quite subjective, to say the least.

Back