Request for Review - Private RA Chambers security

I'm no judge, but...
Section 1.2: Espionage
6. "Espionage" is defined as the use of a Nation or Persona within The North Pacific for the purpose of gathering information for a group or region not officially sanctioned by the lawful government of The North Pacific as governed by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
7. The information gathered must be of a nature that a person that has not registered on the official forums or attained public office would be unable to access it without cracking technical security measures.

King Durk the Awesome:
My question is, is it illegal to leak stuff out of the Private RA Chambers?
I think the answer to that is fairly obvious, especially if it involves regional security, Mr. Snowden. :lol:

It would also be very disrespectful to do that. Not that some people care. I think the Ravania case shows that this would be illegal.

This is arguably also an admin issue. If you can't respect that certain areas of the forum are private and you cannot act appropriately with that privilege that has been given to you, your access to the forum could be restricted and further action taken if necessary. The admin team would likely discuss the situation if it did arise.

This request is denied. Durk, you do not have standing to request this review. Furthermore, only the Attorney General has standing to request advisory opinions (opinions of the court regarding hypothetical situations), since they have standing in every request for review. If you want to know whether or not something is illegal, I suggest you consult the criminal code.

Back