A Message from the United Defenders League

Mahaj

TNPer
To the Government on the North Pacific

On this day in 2004 the Puppetmaster Liberation led by current Admin Ballotonia freed the region from the tyranny of Great Bight. It has been nine years since this liberation has happened, nine years in which much has changed in NationStates. Regions, players, and organizations have come and gone. There are millions of nations younger than nine years old. There are many players in this game who are younger than nine years old.

Yet this liberation continues to be remembered, for its sheer ingenuity and its impressive accomplishment.

It is the hope of the UDL that a similar liberation will never be needed again to free a region from tyranny.

As for today, we wish The North Pacific a Happy Liberation Day.

Thank you for your lovely message, Mahaj.

Though I would just note that we're the Government of The North Pacific, not on it. Otherwise we might sink, and we don't want that.

By younger than nine years old, do you mean "have been on the game less than nine years," or "have not physically been on this earth for nine years?"

Regardless of the ages involved, I would like to say that the move in Osiris last night by the UDL was pure finesse. Outside of my own personal position on "defenders" I can at least acknowledge good gameplay maneuvering when I see it. Well done.

Iro:
By younger than nine years old, do you mean "have been on the game less than nine years," or "have not physically been on this earth for nine years?"
I did literally mean players younger than nine years old.

We know they're out there.

Back