Leave of absence

Leekem

TNPer
I, Leekem is requesting a leave of absence from the 16th of July to the 25th of august due to vacations reasons and the inability to assess a computer their.

I left this for the constitutional authorities, since it seemed to be the sort of thing that gets them hot and sweaty in the groin department. But no doubt they are still fretting in some secret forum about whether the constaytooshun allows them to grant leaves of absence while simultaneously breathing, or something.

Either way, once again we must make up for their inadequacies, so here goes:

"Benevolent Flemingovia grants this petition retrospectively, and commends Leekem for bringing it to the Fiqh. It makes sense to come to a place that can actually make a decision.

However, Flemingovia cannot commend your grasp of grammar, and suggests you learn the difference between "there" and "their." Are you American by any chance?"

Mighty Flem, did you perhaps overlook my favorite grammatical error in the first four words of the post?

It's good to know there are other grammar enforcers in TNP, allowing me to concentrate on other important business. ;)

Back