AG Dereliction of Duties

punk d

TNPer
-
-
There are a few things before the AG that he has failed to bring forth to the court. Unlike the previous court, *cough cough* I'd rather approach the AG discreetly and not in public view on this. I'd like to draft a document from the three of us asking the AG to address the matters before him.

If and only if he does not respond do I think more public pressure should be applied. But one issue I see is the complaint against Funadelia which has languished in his office for over a month.

Thoughts?

I'm guessing by the fact that neither of you have commented on this that you are fine with the AG and how he has performed his duties over the last month?

Is that a fair assumption? Silence will be assumed that you agree the AG has performed his duties in accordance with the standards set forth in our laws.

Let it be noted that Gaspo has been removed from office because he has not logged into the forum for over 15 days.

Thus, by definition he has 'abandoned' his office.

I'm saddened that my fellow justices did not feel the need to do anything during the time between 6/11 and 7/13 to perhaps try to move Gaspo to perform his duties as required by law.

The AG not doing his job is none of our business until someone brings a judicial review against him. Until then, we cannot and should not do anything.

If the RA has issues with the AG's performance, they can vote to recall hims.

Back