mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Greetings fellow nations of the North Pacific,

I am telegramming you to inform you that elections in the North Pacific have concluded.

I have been re-elected as Delegate of the North Pacific. It is an honour to serve this region as it's Delegate. I would appreciate it if you could endorse my nation - [nation=short]Jamie Anumia[/nation] if you have not done so already. The more endorsements the Delegate has, the more influence the North Pacific wields in the World Assembly and the more secure we are as a region.

Elections for the Vice Delegacy have also concluded. KiwiTaicho has been elected as the Vice Delegate, succeeding Blue Wolf II. Please endorse [nation=short]KiwiTaicho[/nation] to assist in getting him to the second highest level of endorsements in the North Pacific. If you are not currently a WA member, I encourage you to join!

If you have any questions or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself or KiwiTaicho, and we will be sure to assist you.

Lastly I recommend that you consider joining our regional forum, at forum.thenorthpacific.org. The forum is a great centre of activity, you can join the Regional Assembly (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6923980/33/#new) or apply to join the North Pacific Army (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6975283/2/#new)

Your Delegate,

Jamie Anumia
Delegate of The North Pacific

I'd like to note that as it is sent to all of the region's nations, I'd recommend adding something that targets non-WA nations, encouraging to join the WA.

I aim to send an RA telegram out roughly five hours after this post - since I'm on the same client key, we should make sure they don't overlap. Mine should last between 30 and 45 minutes (1 telegram/30 seconds, right?) so I'll edit this post when it begins, and then edit again when it's over.

Crushing Our Enemies:
I aim to send an RA telegram out roughly five hours after this post - since I'm on the same client key, we should make sure they don't overlap. Mine should last between 30 and 45 minutes (1 telegram/30 seconds, right?) so I'll edit this post when it begins, and then edit again when it's over.
I intend to use the mass telegram feature granted to founders and delegates, not the API.

Jamie:
Crushing Our Enemies:
I intend to use the mass telegram feature granted to founders and delegates, not the API.
Oh, right! Forgot about that. I was confusing this with the WA telegram.

I think you'd know if it had.

Instead I've sent out 100 TGs in 62 of which I'm asking for an endorsement for myself, Jamie, and Kiwi and in 38 of which I'm asking for an endorsement for myself and Kiwi.

Back