Motion to recall Eluvatar

Scarpanto

TNPer
I hereby call for the recall of Eluvatar, election commissioner. Having run the EC in an irregular manner I submit that he is unfit to continue service as EC.

Since the Election Commission has reversed the decision that prompted this recall, would you like to withdraw your motion? (Hope springs eternal.)

Scarpanto:
I hereby call for the recall of Eluvatar, election commissioner. Having run the EC in an irregular manner I submit that he is unfit to continue service as EC.
37046468.jpg

Seeing a motion and a second, this will move to a vote in a reasonable period of time.

EDIT: Per my standing policy of "two votes at a time," this will go to vote upon the conclusion of the current votes on May 21.

I motion for the Attorney General to investigate why prominent members of the New Pacific Order are trolling our Regional Assembly.

Alright, this is getting off track. Please limit discussion to the matter at hand - Eluvatar's recall. If anyone has serious auxiliary proposals to make, take it to a new thread - but if they're spam, I will lock.

I'd like to second every proposal currently on the table, including Elu's recall, mocking this motion, declaring Elu a turtle, starting an AG investigation, and locking this thread. I myself would like to propose the next least logical proposal in this sequence. YOU decide.

Let me be clear: the ONLY motion on the table in this thread is Eluvatar's recall.

Asta's motion for an official regional turtle is within the scope of our power, but it needs to be in legislative language and in its own thread before it will be entertained.

Mocking a motion is not within the scope of the RA's power afforded to it by the Legal Code and Constitution, and the RA can't motion for the AG to investigate so much as the contents of his navel, much less the NPO.

Further off-topic posts will be split and moved to the lock box for moderator review. The RA is not a playground. It is the legislative chamber of The North Pacific, and you are her legislators. Start acting like it.

Crushing Our Enemies:
<snip>

the RA can't motion for the AG to investigate so much as the contents of his navel, much less the NPO.

Further off-topic posts will be split and moved to the lock box for moderator review. The RA is not a playground. It is the legislative chamber of The North Pacific, and you are her legislators. Start acting like it.
Thank you comrade Speaker. It's about time someone put the kids in line.

Back