VOTING THREAD: Election to the Qadiate of the Fiqh

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Who do you wish to judge over you as Qadi of the Fiqh? You may pick up to two to serve from the following list of candidates:

Crushing Our Enemies
Reginald Carmichael
Scandigrad
Scarpanto

You may only vote if you are a Regional Assembly Member.

You may only vote on this thread. You may think you are so important that your vote needs to be sekrit and sent in by PM but, frankly, you are not that significant and only make yourself look a bit of a turd when you do it.

Please vote for only up to two candidates.

Unlike some ultra complicated systems of concordet full-preference instant-runoff voting with countback, or whatever the crap is they use in the constitutional elections, this one is simple: the two who get the most votes win. Even a meerkat can understand it.

You have a week. Enjoy democracy. Vote early.

Belschaft:
May I also vote often? You didn't prohibit voting multiple times.
We are not oppressive jobsworths like those on the constitutional side, who would now be referring you to clause 976 of section 3(iii) para 7 of he legal code, and then submitting it for judicial review for the next six months. We are cooler than that.

You may vote many times.

I will only count it once, though.

Hileville:
Out of curiosity why is this in the RA?
BEcause in the Flemingovian system we like to involve and respect the will of the Regional Assembly, unlike the constitutional system which leaves the really important decisions to the Election Commissioners and the Judges.

flemingovia:
Hileville:
Out of curiosity why is this in the RA?
BEcause in the Flemingovian system we like to involve and respect the will of the Regional Assembly, unlike the constitutional system which leaves the really important decisions to the Election Commissioners and the Judges.
I'm pretty sure the RA elects the judges in the constitutional system too...

Back