[Complete]Repeal "Condemn Milograd"[Archived]

Cove

TNPer
SECURITY COUNCIL PROPOSAL
ID: mahaj_wa_seat_1367186153

Repeal "Condemn Milograd"
A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation.

Category: Repeal

Resolution: SC#97

Proposed by: Mahaj WA Seat

Description: WA Security Council Resolution #97: Condemn Milograd shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: The Security Council;

RECOGNIZING the purportedly tarnished history of Milograd as propaganda perpetrated by the bourgeoise ruling class which opposes its glorious revolution, fraudulent information that Milograd would most certainly not wear proudly as a badge of honor;

DISGUSTED by these blatant lies in the resolution and committed to expunging them from the record of this most esteemed body so that Milograd can get exactly the treatment it deserves;

COGNIZANT that being slowly submerged in lava feet first is likely the safest method of submerging, and believing that being dipped head first into molten lava would result in almost certain death, a clarification made all the more important by the fact that this method of killing is in fact one of the kindest things Milograd has done for any nation or person, as opposed to one of the worst;

BELIEVING that Milograd's exploitation of it's own environment pales in comparison to the exploitation of the South Pacific that it has stopped through its actions, and believing that Milograd would never exploit The South Pacific without a good reason;

KNOWING that Milograd is a heavenly nation, created from the intersection of seventeen rainbows, and not the treasonous opportunist that it has been depicted to be;

PRAISING Milograd for its actions against the Oligarchy of The South Pacific and recognizing it as a hero, not a hypocrite, for once belonging to that Oligarchy before abandoning it;

ACCEPTING that these actions in The South Pacific clearly show that Milograd is not a dictator who cuts down the rights of citizens, and that any other interpretation is obviously flawed;

AWARE that sliding down from the aforementioned rainbows are the endorsements of native nations of The South Pacific that support the revolution, and not the endorsements of foreigners hoping to muddle the region's affairs;

AMAZED by Milograd's protest against the influence held by the powerbrokers of The South Pacific, and certain that it has nothing to do with that nation's lackluster influence;

ASSURED that Milograd's revolution will succeed in a most glorious fashion, helped by the passage of this resolution, rather than becoming a miserable failure that will be but a footnote in world history;

CONFIDENT that such a glorious nation as Milograd deserves not to be tarnished by the lies of the bourgeoisie, but rather deserves to have the truth behind its history made explicit;

ACCEPTING that the past actions of Milograd are more than excused by their current actions to free the masses from the yoke of the Oligarchy, and not at all further examples of their inability to govern responsibly;

HEREBY REPEALS "CONDEMN MILOGRAD".

Co-authored by Cormac Stark and The Dourian Embassy

Please vote 'For', 'Against', 'Abstain' or 'Present'.

Against. Regardless of how you feel about the situation in The South Pacific this is an attempt to remove a condemnation gained because of RP actions because of things done on the gameplay side of things. It does nothing to address the original proposal in any way.

It does a lot to talk about how great he is, but doesn't actually say anything about why the previous legislation no longer applies.

Against.

Not sure if I have any voting rights here (even though I'm a TNP Citizen, I'm not an RA member :P ), but I'll give my input.

Against. This gives the impression that the WA SC approves what's going on in TSP.
Anything in game play shouldn't have an affect on a role play resolution.

By all means, if anyone wishes to "punish" Milograd is to simply not to condemn him for the third time :P (or commend him by whatever prospective..)

Milo deserved those condemns for excellence in RPing. I see no reason why they should be stripped from him.

Against.

I'd been made aware of this by Douria... and I'll voice the same opinion I did then.

Against.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back