Osiris Papyrus X

Earth

TNPer
newpapryus.png

Citizens of Osiris, Foreign Guests, Distinguished Allies, Visitors from Outer Space and finally, Neenee's Glittering Creations:

We, the Osiran Department of Foreign Affairs are delighted to present a digital edition of the Papyrus, the first edition of 2013 in a bumper edition which includes everything that has happened in Osiris, and more since we last briefed you at Christmas time!

This edition is in PDF format, so you may download to read it at a later date, or you may simply click on the link below to read the final edition. I seriously recommend that you take this edition a few pages at a time, it is a VERY LARGE update, as a lot has happened since December, now, most of you may be aware of those events, but I suggest you take enough time to read the Contents page on page 2, then, browse at your leisure.

The filesize has been limited where possible, and a PDF is much more convenient outlet than coding, and significantly more versatile. If you are having problems accessing the location of the Papyrus, please ensure that your Ambassador notifies me immediately, so I can get an alternative location set up. I do not anticipate problems but in the event that they arise, I will do what I can to remedy them, it is possible that depending on where you are in the world geographically will affect your connection to the website which hosts this work.

[ Click Here To Read Edition X ]

Finally, Osiris hopes that 2013 has been calm and free of problems thus far, Spring is nearly upon us and soon, it'll be Summer - which if you're British like me, it means that you can look forward to one hundred different types of rain, sleet, snow and frost each day! Oh what jolly fun!

Lord Ravenclaw
Vizier of Foreign Affairs

&

The Direwolves
Pharaoh of Osiris

Page 21, left hand column will be of interest to you Chasmanthe.

Back