Threat

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
I have received a telegram that I feel is too important to be put solely before the Security Council. The entire public must be aware of this threat. I will break this telegram down for analysis purposes. The telegram was received from the Holy Confederation.

The Holy Confederation:
In the past 72 hours I have deployed my countries elite tactical forces into your country and have assassinated your second in command....... and two of your top advisors.

The Security Council has failed us. It has allowed assailants to invade the Delegate and to assassinate Blue Wolf II. We must call immediate Special Elections for Vice Delegate due to his sudden, untimely death. I am too stricken with grief to carry these out myself, so I will leave them to the Speaker or Chief Justice to administer.

Additionally two of my top advisors are dead. I'm not sure which he is referring to. Clearly it must be two of my Ministers. Any two of them could be dead at this point. Eluvatar has been missing in action for several days, I fear he could be amongst the murdered. Following a full regional funeral, we must find able replacements for the council. Again, I'm too stricken with grief to do this myself, so I will Delegate that task to our God Flemingovia.

I have since pulled my forces out and have locked down security throughout my country and strengthened all the defenses on my border into an impenetrable wall. If you attempt to respond to this in a hostile or military way, I promise you that your forces will suffer greatly.

This nation clearly has had one up on us. Unfortunately I feel that little can be done. The nation is locked down in a one member region (himself) and it is clear that not even the entire region could inflict damage upon him. I recommend that we enter immediate peace negotiations. We will need to hold a special election and possibly a constitutional amendment to decide who should go and represent us in these peace negotiations.

These are dark times, there is no denying. Our region has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to our citizenry: We, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! Your Government remains, strong.

McMasterdonia

[me] reports in! It seems my glorious home nation of KiwiTaicho was bombed overnight but alas I managed to survive!

I’m going to kill you, Holy Confederation. I’m going to destroy you. After tonight, no one will ever again question our power. After tonight if they speak of your land, they’ll only speak of how you begged for death. And how I being a merciful Minister… obliged. You’re a fool, and you will lose everything.

[me] readies the troops.

I move that we get the massed forces of the NPA to invade those nations that haven't yet been invaded, so that they can understand the suffering of those who have been invaded. It's the only way we can achieve true democracy.

Such a sad day...I would commission a special election to fill Blue Wolf's seat, but it's my duty to inform you that no one is eligible to run, as every member of the RA is already in a government position in another branch.

Kiwi:
Kiwi reports in! It seems my glorious home nation of KiwiTaicho was bombed overnight but alas I managed to survive!

I’m going to kill you, Holy Confederation. I’m going to destroy you. After tonight, no one will ever again question our power. After tonight if they speak of your land, they’ll only speak of how you begged for death. And how I being a merciful Minister… obliged. You’re a fool, and you will lose everything.

Kiwi readies the troops.
Mr. Taicho, this is not a safe approach! I can not agree to something that will risk the lives of any nation's soldiers. You heard him yourself... the wall is clearly impenetrable.

...Or is it? With our Dear Leader stricken with grief, I motion that we request the Security Council to use the only thing that can save us all from this clearly unstoppable threat...

The Cheese Cannon.

Oh look, we have balls after all.

PiratesCanonBalls.jpg

Something's wrong with wolf's eye... :P

Lol I've seen "threats" like that one multiple times in the RP section of NS forums, and it was of course complete god-modding xd

But let's punish that lunatic, for the sake of TNP's honor! I'm for the Holy Crusade ;>

Crushing Our Enemies:
Such a sad day...I would commission a special election to fill Blue Wolf's seat, but it's my duty to inform you that no one is eligible to run, as every member of the RA is already in a government position in another branch.
I'm not :fish:

Back