Salutations!

Hello everyone,

TNP Quinntopia here. If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because FreeSoc recommended it to me (he also said it looked like I'd suit Feeder politics). So, yeah... that's pretty much it, apart from saying that I would like to get involved in TNP's government.

See you around. :hello:'>/TNP Quinntopia here. If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because FreeSoc recommended it to me (he also said it looked like I'd suit Feeder politics). So, yeah... that's pretty much it, apart from saying that I would like to get involved in TNP's government.

See you around. :hello:

Stersteraved:
Hello everyone,

Communist Quinntopia//TNP Quinntopia here. If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because FreeSoc recommended it to me (he also said it looked like I'd suit Feeder politics). So, yeah... that's pretty much it, apart from saying that I would like to get involved in TNP's government.

See you around. :hello:
Hi! It's good to see you.

Hey! :D

tumblr_m2ni9gmvFd1qfjn1ao1_500.gif

Welcome! You don't actually need to be a citizen to join the Regional Assembly so if you want to go straight to that thread and apply, that'd work! Also consider joining the military. We would love to have you.

Back