I'm going to be a Father

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Well now that the thread got your attention.

I will be flying to New Zealand this afternoon. It's about a 15 hour flight, but I can expect at least 20 hours or so without Internet access. Just a prior warning for you all, so you know I'm not disappearing right after being re-elected.

:kiss:

S16ffMW.jpg

You certainly did get our attention! :fish:

Thanks for the update.

Having been the victim of numerous trans-pacific flights, my little secret is to get a window seat and resolve to ignore everything - movies, flight attendants, etc., and just sleep.

Haha, I thought it would be a bit of fun to post a silly topic title :P

I've just made it to the Airport now. Power has gone out, come back on, gone out again, and come back on :P

As to ignoring flight attendants, I think I would die of hunger if I did that :muffin:

Really, the food is not that good. You won't be missing much. Have a large and delicious meal before you board. Then make believe you're in Inception.

I know the food is awful. Awful food is better than nothing. That said, that particular flight was awful and very turbulent. I got very little sleep.

I'm at the airport now about to fly back to Perth, so about 8 hours or so and I'll be home. :D

I honestly started crying when I saw that topic, so go to hell, and have a damn nice flight.

Back