Root Administrator Access

Hersfold

TNPer
Hello again TNP, :hello:

While some of you will remember me from years ago, some of the newer members will likely have never seen me before. My name is Hersfold, and I used to rule The United Federation of Hersfold, a proud nation of The North Pacific. While I have not been on NationStates for almost six years now, I was and remain the founder of this forum. As such, this account has a few special abilities that the other forum administrators do not have, and it's about this account that I've returned for a short time today.

Over the past several months I have been emailed multiple times regarding the administration of the forum. Two years ago (almost to the day), I announced that Grosseschanuzer had been granted access to this account and thus has the abilities of Root Administrator, whenever they were needed. From what I understand, Grosseschnauzer has been less than active of late, and so concerned members of the Region have contacted me asking for me to return or otherwise assist with the administration of the forum. I regret to say that I cannot return to The North Pacific due to my responsibilities elsewhere, but I do not want to prevent the administration team from performing their duties.

As a result, I have sent forum administrators Eluvatar and flemingovia the password to this account as well, allowing them access to perform whatever tasks need doing. Grosseschnauzer also retains access to this account. I hope that with three root administrators, the administration team will be able to function more efficiently. Should any of them lose access to the account for any reason, they have two of my email addresses and anyone is free to contact me via Wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hersfold - if you send me an email through Wikipedia, you can be sure to get a fast response (I get over 100 emails a day, and so have to check them constantly just to keep up :) ).

I wish you all the best of luck with your nations, and hope that you continue to uphold the honor of The North Pacific!

Sincerely,
The United Federation of Hersfold
Root Forum Administrator

P.S. - I'll remain around for the next couple hours in case anyone has questions or wants to chat :).

I acknowledge receipt of the aforementioned Personal Message.

Thank you Hersfold.

It's pretty cool to hear you are engaged, I hope it remains unbroken and you have a happy marriage.

Former English Colony:
Eluvatar:

Thank you Hersfold.

It's pretty cool to hear you are engaged, I hope it remains unbroken and you have a happy marriage.
I hope it remains unbroken? Way to be upbeat Elu! :P

:blush: I confess I was thinking Wodehouse somehow.

Former English Colony:
:hello: :hug: Hi Heresy!
Hello FEC! How's it going? :bunny:

Thank you Hersfold!

Quite welcome, Mr. Delegate. I hear you've had some difficulty hanging on to your position recently? ;)

Ah, Hersfold, has it been six years?

Yeah... hard to believe and even harder to want to. I feel old.

Thank you very much for doing this Hersfold!

Also, HAI PERSON I NEVER MET! :hug:

Hello stranger, you're wel... OMG HE'S HUGGING ME GET HIM OFF OMG OMG OMG

Tim waves :hello:

Hey, nice to see you around!

Thank You for doing this :hug:

You're welcome... oh dear, you are a touchy-feely lot, aren't you?

Thanks, old friend.

*salutes*

Hail Hersfold!

Hail to the Wolf!

Thank you Hersfold.

Thank you very much, sir. Now don't break the forum while I'm off on my honeymoon. ;)

Eluvatar:

Thank you Hersfold.

When? Congrats person I never met!

:clap: :hug:

That aside, good to finally meet you sir. I hope I can chat with you sometime :)

Back