Responding to poll voters

punk d

TNPer
-
-
I'm glad an official poll was taken of my job performance to date. I must be honest and say that there are some things I have liked and some things I have not liked as much during my time as Attorney General.

I would like to state that I underestimated the time needed for the number of cases before us. I think we may have about 5-8 open cases right now. It's not possible for me to administer these cases. Second, I thought I could get on IRC more often to perform witness testimony and that's not happening. I will be asking the courts to allow us to depose witnesses within forum threads where it's much more easy for me to ask and answer questions.

But - my goal is to meet and exceed your expectations. I might not get there and there may be a better person for the role, but I'm going to give it my best shot. So in the area below, I'd like for those of you who believe I should be recalled or need to improve to offer your suggestions. I will take them all to heart and make sure to address each one.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
PD

Back