TNPer
Nickname?: Milograd, Carta
Main Nation?: Milograd
Home Region?: The South Pacific, Gholgoth
Military Alignment? Are you active militarily?: Inactive Defender
RL Country?: United States of America
Favourite Colour?: Crimson, Black
Do you use IRC?: Yes.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: I'm not sure.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or games? I like RPing, and have RP'd a lot on NS' forums.

I suppose that I'm a bit late, lol. :unsure:

He is still youngish right?

I found that politically I changed a lot as a teenager, and at times I questioned where I sat on the political spectrum.

Regardless! OMFG congratulations Mr Delegate.

Yes, congratulations :)

Maybe he's just confused? Better to be confused in the matters of politics, than the others :P

Eluvatar:
You're not sure about your RL politics? :tb1:
Enh. I'm not as much unsure of my politics as I am uninterested in labeling myself. I've always considered myself an liberal independent who has recently leaned towards generally supporting the Democrats in US politics, but I have several beliefs that don't quite fit the typical belief set of a Democrat. To be honest, I've never been too fond of publicly discussing a lot of my political opinions.

mcmasterdonia:
He is still youngish right?

I found that politically I changed a lot as a teenager, and at times I questioned where I sat on the political spectrum.

Regardless! OMFG congratulations Mr Delegate.
I've paid fairly close attention to US politics since very young, and my views haven't really changed much, save for becoming more specific, despite the fact that I've been introduced to a fair number of opposing world views since then. I think that I am consistent with my politics.

Also, thank you! I look forward to serving as TSP's delegate and possibly working with you at some point in the future.

Alicia DiLaurentis:
Yes, congratulations :)
Thanks!

Interesting then, thanks for the insight. I guess I was as a teenager quite extreme-left in my views, though I think have calmed down a little over the years.

I'm sure we will be working together quite a lot in the next few moths, assuming I'm re-elected of course.

Back