Most Likely to Coup

Mcm who is secretly Blue Wolf who is secretly Grosse who is secretly Santa Claus who is secretly Bob Barker who is secretly a Dalek which is secretly a Bonobo.

Oh we have to say who's most likely to actually become a rogue Delegate?

Clearly the answer is Brutland & Norden *nodnod*.

mcmasterdonia:
Based on that answer, I'm going to say Alvino Castillon is most likely to coup :P
Ohoho... you'd like that, wouldn't you Mr. Mcmasterdonia... OR SHOULD I SAY MISTER BONOBO!

Nyes nyes.. when I take control I shall make Role Playing more powerful than ever before! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :bat:

I personally believe the most likely to coup is me, of course. I am using my position as MoC&E to overthrow the region and bring a purple-free reign of terror to TNP.

Shout out to Mcmasterdonia for creating the most aptly timed thread possible. Perhaps this is sufficient evidence to recall you for involvement in the coup. :D

I'm extremely offended that none of you said I was most likely to coup. Challenge accepted!

Why does everyone think JAL will be a successful couper :P

I'm going to shout out to Tim, Sovreignry and Kingborough, as they were all clearly considered coupers a month or so ago.

I think it'll be the delegate McMasterdonia himself - what a twist!
knight1.jpg

I don't understand why the photo was included. Is that supposed to be me?

I'm going to say Great Bights Mum. One day she will have just had enough, and will teach us all some manners and respect :P

King Durk the Awesome:
mcmasterdonia:
Why does everyone think JAL will be a successful couper :P
With my inevitable election victory one must ask, why wouldn't they?
I totally trust you on the fact that you will become a benevolent leader and promote democracy throughout TNP.

Yeah, I totally do.

Not really.
:rofl:

Oh, do you not do that on this forum? :(
When someone comes up with a ridiculous twist or conspiracy, it's usually followed with 'directed by M. Night Shyamalan'.

Then there would be Shyamalan pics all over the place...

Back