Resignation as Deputy Speaker

Kiwi

TNPer
I know some of you probably have not appreciated some of my comments as deputy / acting speaker.

It has been a pleasure to serve but because I have just been elected to the Executive Council, I cannot continue to be both Deputy Speaker and an Executive Counselor.

Accordingly I officially resign as Deputy Speaker and now point out that Grosse is the Speaker Pro Tempore and now the acting speaker.

If I hadn't logged on and happened to look, I wouldn't have known.

I will have to review the status of affairs under the Speaker's responsibility and see what needs to be addressed before a new Speaker is elected.

Grosseschnauzer:
If I hadn't logged on and happened to look, I wouldn't have known.

I will have to review the status of affairs under the Speaker's responsibility and see what needs to be addressed before a new Speaker is elected.
Elu is quite right Grosse, I have kept everything in good order. There is an open vote and some applications may appear soon but are up to date currently :) You will note that the security council proposal vote has not begun at the request of Elu plus the person withdrew their motion.

That's about it.

I would request you maintain the current rules of the speaker until someone is duly elected and can edit them accordingly but obviously you don't have to.

Back