-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
The incoming staff being unaware of how information in these areas may be kept hidden for privacy, strategic, or other reasons, below is a primer on sealed topics and submissions (posts).

Firstly, this topic itself is a sealed topic, viewable under the list of normal topics. A topic can be sealed, once posted, through clicking the dropdown at the bottom left of the topic's page that says "Moderation", selecting the "Hide Topic" option, and hitting the Submit button immediately to the right. A sealed topic can be unsealed by opening the same dropdown and selecting "Approve Topic" (and hitting Submit).

Any sealed topic is sealed in its entirety and will be visible to authorized persons in a separate table under the table of normal topics.

Secondly, an individual post may be sealed by checking the box in its upper right hand corner (next to its post number) and then clicking the dropdown at the bottom right of the page that says "Moderation Options", selecting "Hide Post(s)", and hitting Submit. Multiple posts can be sealed at once by checking all of them and selecting "Hide Post(s)" and submitting. To unseal a post or posts, you do the same excepting that you select "Approve Post(s)".

Any questions are welcome.

I don't have the Hide Topic option and while I can see this topic here, when I go to the office I cannot see it among the list of topics.

I can only see this post when I'm in the thread and not while looking at the subforum.

Also, can't hide topics.

EDIT: I can see it now. It's at the very bottom of the subforum.

Well, I don't understand what could possibly be up with your not being able to hide topics.

For now, ask a global mod or admin to hide a topic after having made a bland OP? I'll try and figure out what's up when I have time.

Back