Thank you

punk d

TNPer
-
-
Dear members of TNP,
Thank you for showing support for the ideas I presented during the campaign for Attorney General. I am grateful to have the opportunity to serve the region in this capacity. Special thanks to Tyler who campaigned on my behalf (unsolicited I might add).

I’d also like to thank my opponents for running a good race, a tough race, and I would like to leave open the door to them to participate in this office should they wish to become a Deputy.

As part of my campaign pledge I promised to move on all cases within 72 hours of taking office. Unfortunately, the timing of the ‘within 72’ hours could not be worse for me in RL. Tomorrow, I’m teaching a class at work, Tuesday I have a big mid-term, and this week is Thanksgiving where I will be travelling. But – I knew all of this heading into this election so I made preparations and will keep to my campaign pledge.

The only caveat is that I suspect there will be some levels of inactivity during the holidays.

With that out of the way, I don’t wish to take any more of your time and will just get down to business.

THANK YOU!!
Punk Daddy

punk d:
Dear members of TNP,
Thank you for showing support for the ideas I presented during the campaign for Attorney General. I am grateful to have the opportunity to serve the region in this capacity. Special thanks to Tyler who campaigned on my behalf (unsolicited I might add).

I’d also like to thank my opponents for running a good race, a tough race, and I would like to leave open the door to them to participate in this office should they wish to become a Deputy.

As part of my campaign pledge I promised to move on all cases within 72 hours of taking office. Unfortunately, the timing of the ‘within 72’ hours could not be worse for me in RL. Tomorrow, I’m teaching a class at work, Tuesday I have a big mid-term, and this week is Thanksgiving where I will be travelling. But – I knew all of this heading into this election so I made preparations and will keep to my campaign pledge.

The only caveat is that I suspect there will be some levels of inactivity during the holidays.

With that out of the way, I don’t wish to take any more of your time and will just get down to business.

THANK YOU!!
Punk Daddy
You have a deputy for a reason ;)

Congratz.

It is an unenviable workload.

But you know what, I don't envy what's coming at the Justices...hehehe.

Back