Vice Delegate?

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Not wishing to be funny, but shouldn't our Vice Delegate, Tim, be maintaining or building endorsements, not shucking them?

Has he resigned as vice-delegate?

This is being talked about on IRC, but I thought a discussion here was in order.

DRUK:
I think he is having conflict with RL. Who knows?
I'm not sure RL is an excuse considering he resigned his WA to help with another NS related activity. If he was simply, inactive of course, then that could be a possibility, but he's not.

The issue is also being discussed in the Security Council. As a body, the SC works toward a smooth Delegate transition and helps the VD get to the #2 spot. As I said there, we certainly have our work cut out for us now. This turn of events is extremely frustrating.

Well, if the IRC chatter is correct, Tim left his post as VD to participate in the Dharma liberation.

If this is true, this is bad....very bad.

I hope Tim will tell us himself what happened.

Well the S.C. now has to manage a more complex transition since the replacement Delegate is not the Vice Delegate, and we're now having to assist both on endorsements and maintain our own to protect the region.

Tim really should have warned, if not discussed this before he did it.

punk d:
Well, if the IRC chatter is correct, Tim left his post as VD to participate in the Dharma liberation.

If this is true, this is bad....very bad.

I hope Tim will tell us himself what happened.
It is correct.

Yeah the above summary of events is correct.

I was a little bit surprised Tim participated. The reason I did not participate in the election for VD in the first place was my WA was needed for an NPA mission.

Most of all, I think I just feel sorry for the SC.

This is a rather odd course of action by Tim - I assume he resigned to pursue duties with the UDL? That is worrying, and a major conflict of interest.

Eluvatar:
The mission in question was a combined UDL-NPA mission.
The only issue with that is that Tim isn't a member of the NPA. I see it as a bit odd that he would resign WA when he is Vice Delegate. I agree an explanation is in order.

[me]gives a ligh waave

Ohey tNP.. I'm extremel ytired and falling alssleep right right no and blhe so you'll get a more conrcrate and probably more legible responce tommoroq..

No, not resigned. Helpeed Dharma Liberation Attept.. detailed reasons to follow

Hileville:
Eluvatar:
The mission in question was a combined UDL-NPA mission.
The only issue with that is that Tim isn't a member of the NPA. I see it as a bit odd that he would resign WA when he is Vice Delegate. I agree an explanation is in order.
To be clear. Tim isn't a member of the NPA. He was not deploying on NPA orders or anything like that, or even as part of the NPA contingent... I was surprised when he announced that he had just resigned WA. While the mission was ongoing it was not the time to discuss it, and little could be done by that point.

The NPA did deploy to assist the UDL in its attempt to liberate Dharma.

Jamie:
Chasmanthe:
Why do you even say that when he resigned his WA to help with a NS activity? It's clearly not RL.
We don't know that it's not to do with RL, because we don't know his RL situation. Tim has cited RL in other topics, and he's made it clear he doesn't want to talk about RL.

Abandoning TNP to do this op without preparing for the consequences, these are irrational actions and demand explanations that Tim may not be in a position to give.

Chasmanthe:
Jamie:
Chasmanthe:
Why do you even say that when he resigned his WA to help with a NS activity? It's clearly not RL.
We don't know that it's not to do with RL, because we don't know his RL situation. Tim has cited RL in other topics, and he's made it clear he doesn't want to talk about RL.

Abandoning TNP to do this op without preparing for the consequences, these are irrational actions and demand explanations that Tim may not be in a position to give.
Then if RL makes it difficult to be Vice Del, why is he still VD? I don't accept your explanation as likely.

Back