-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
Description: The Security Council,

Disapproving of The Dourian Embassy's participation in the invasion and destruction of Dharma, a long lasting and storied region,

Appalled at the notion The Dourian Embassy has begun to espouse that founderless regions are undeserving of protection from Raiders,

Disgusted by the cavalier attitude of The Dourian Embassy in regards to the banning an ejection of numerous nations,

Concerned that The Dourian Embassy has on numerous occasions flaunted the rights of other regions,

Hereby condemns The Dourian Embassy.
Votes:
For: 1
Against: 4

Against.
TNP only

Thank you so much to Tim for reinstating this, and to FEC for initiating this thread on his behalf.
I notice that FEC has already voted, so I assume Tim has already communicated his wishes! You guys are fast!
I wonder what Tim's voting policy will be...

FME,

Respectfully,
As the [in-game] Delegate but not [elected] Delegate, you do not have the authority to vote based on the will of the people.
As our law states, the [elected] Delegate can vote as he/she choses; as the [in-game] Delegate I feel you are required to cast your vote as directed by him/her.
This is a dangerous, slippery slope you have taken.

Yours,
Supreme Leader Lord Byron

For the two votes that passed while Tim was interim delegate, he suggested I follow how people voted. So I did. I assume McMasterdonia will tell me the same until he reaches enough endos that he can be delegate himself.

Also... my initials are FEC. When you say FME I don't even know where you're getting those initials from but I never think it's me you're referring to.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back