Public Comments: WA Voting Inquiry

Excuse me Hileville, I dont think you decide if it was out of order. I said Dang because he said

ALTERNATIVELY, these players will have to "suffer" without the convenience of their tg-service and log onto the forums and post with their fellow players. Almost as though they were, *shudders* equals.

It is -more important- that everyone is enfranchised than only one group of the region. A "woe is me" story about having to create a voter id code or some cock and bull story like that does not change the cruel reality of this situation: that you and your cabinet colleagues have disenfranchised a large block of citizens on illegal and discriminatory grounds not permitted by the Bill of Rights.

Which I thought needed a "Dang".

Carly Kazakov:
Excuse me Hileville, I dont think you decide if it was out of order. I said Dang because he said

ALTERNATIVELY, these players will have to "suffer" without the convenience of their tg-service and log onto the forums and post with their fellow players. Almost as though they were, *shudders* equals.

It is -more important- that everyone is enfranchised than only one group of the region. A "woe is me" story about having to create a voter id code or some cock and bull story like that does not change the cruel reality of this situation: that you and your cabinet colleagues have disenfranchised a large block of citizens on illegal and discriminatory grounds not permitted by the Bill of Rights.

Which I thought needed a "Dang".
That is where you are wrong. I am the CHIEF JUSTICE and therefore the head of this Court.

The Fiqh court has already ruled on this (McMasterdonia vs The Regional Assembly). The ruling was made within hours of the question being asked.

However, The Fiqh court sympathises with the Constitutional court, which is forced to labour slowly due to the moribund legal system they have to administer.

The Fiqh stands ready to support the ailing court in any way we can with help or advice during the coming weeks while a decision is made, opposed, debated, revised, opposed again and eventually ignored.

flemingovia:
The Fiqh stands ready to support the ailing court in any way we can with help or advice during the coming weeks while a decision is made, opposed, debated, revised, opposed again and eventually ignored.
a decision is made, - CHECK. :toast:
opposed, - CHECK. :toast:
debated, CHECK. :toast:
revised, TBA :unsure:
opposed again TBA :unsure:
and eventually ignored. TBA :unsure:

Back