Fiqh Court Hearing: Romanoffia vs Romanoffia

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
I would like to sue my self for being an Intergalactic Douchebag. As such, and no one can argue to the contrary, I would like to be declared "Intergalactic Douchebag of Not only TNP, but of all NationStates"!

Romanoffia, you are not at fault. You have long followed the cheese God, and it is inevitable that you lack respect for yourself. The people who sniff at you in the street are not looking down their noses at you, they are recoiling from the whiff of over-ripe camembert.

Therefore I will not pass judgement harshly on you. Your crime is simply that you have made the wrong spiritual choices in your life. Turn from your life of cheese and embrace Flemingovianism, and you will soon find these feelings of self-loathing will fade as fast as the cheesy odour.

The Cheese God has communicated to me that he is happy with your judgment. The Cheese God hails the wisdom of the Flemingovia Diety!

Iro:
I'd like to represent the defense. Figure out what THAT means, BITCHES!
It means two things:

1. You have not read this thread. Judgement has been reached. The trial is over. I realise you are used to the consitutional court where things take months and where a timetable is set but not kept, but we do things better in here.

2. You have not read how the Fiqh works. We do not have counsels, representation, or allow Attorney generals to fall asleep in this court. It is a simpler and better system.

flemingovia:
It means two things:

1. You have not read this thread. Judgement has been reached. The trial is over. I realise you are used to the consitutional court where things take months and where a timetable is set but not kept, but we do things better in here.

2. You have not read how the Fiqh works. We do not have counsels, representation, or allow Attorney generals to fall asleep in this court. It is a simpler and better system.
And the best part is that Cheese wins even if it looses, or the other way around. At least in this case. :P

But that is the price I pay for seeking the official title of "Intergalactic Douchebag of The North Pacific"!

Douchebags of The North Pacific Unite! You have no where to go but up! (Think about it :blink: :w00t: )

Back