TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Category: Repeal
Resolution: SC#43
Proposed by: Wallcreeper

Repeal "Commend Tiago Silva":
Description: WA Security Council Resolution #43: Commend Tiago Silva shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: The Security Council,

Believing that nations and regions should be Commended for overwhelmingly positive contributions in multiple fields, or for promoting creative and unique models, or for other exceptional feats that deserve to be immortalised for the future generations as an example to follow, with respect to the goal of "spreading interregional peace and goodwill",

Appreciating Tiago Silva's refining work, that allowed nations to fly more vivid and detailed versions of their original flags, but doubting such a deed should be deemed outstanding, or otherwise on par with the exploits of other Security Council Commendees,

Acknowledging that the minor, everyday contributions of countless nations towards a better world, however important, cannot be deemed exceptional or singled out with a formal recognition on part of the World Assembly,

Hereby repeals Resolution #43, "Commend Tiago Silva".

SC Resolution at Vote: Repeal "Commend Tiago Silva"
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6961521/

1 (Chasmanthe [NPA]) for; 0 against; 0 abstain; 0 present

To vote one must have a WA nation in TNP or be a member of NPA. I vote for if most of the votes are in for, and against if most of the votes are against. I don't count "present" votes as votes for this. This means that a vote for abstain is a vote against my voting either way.

Zemnaya Svoboda's vote for "Repeal "Commend Tiago Silva"" has been noted.

I will continue to vote and demand the delegate take into account all members of the region. To deny RA members, regardless of WA membership is a violation of the Bill of Rights.

Against.

Kingborough:

Kingborough II [NPA]

Lady Morgana:

Jamie Anumia

madjack:
I will continue to vote and demand the delegate take into account all members of the region. To deny RA members, regardless of WA membership is a violation of the Bill of Rights.

Against.

-

Cormac Docherty:

Cormac Stark [NPA]

Thomas Insaniac:

Eastern Hungry [NPA]

Detbyron:

God n country n byron

mcmasterdonia:

mcmasterdonia [NPA]

punk d:

-

SC Resolution at Vote: Repeal "Commend Tiago Silva"
http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6961521/

4 for (Chasmanthe [NPA], Kingborough II [NPA], Jamie Anumia, God n country n byron);
2 against (Eastern Hungry [NPA], mcmasterdonia [NPA]);
1 abstain (Cormac Stark [NPA]);
0 present

To vote one must have a WA nation in TNP or be a member of NPA. I vote for if most of the votes are in for, and against if most of the votes are against. I don't count "present" votes as votes for this. This means that a vote for abstain is a vote against my voting either way.

Still voting for.

The Security Council resolution "Repeal "Commend Tiago Silva"" was defeated 6,938 votes to 2,298.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back