yet another round of spam

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
We now have several outstanding complaints, and no sign that the Attorney general is going to take action on any of them.

As the judicial head of the region, is it not about time the Chief Justice intervened? If he has no power over the Attorney General (and it seems nobody does), at least he could make his opinion heard.

Blue Wolf II:
Well, we already tried to recall the AG, I guess shaming him into actually doing his job might be the only option left.
Probably impossible.

But I do predict a sudden flurry of activity ... just before the next election.

Hoped the recall motion would get things in motion at the mininmum. It started to move things I guess, but RA has determined that Grosse's conduct does not merit recall. So I don't suppose he's doing anything 'wrong' in stonewalling since that's what he did before and the RA is fine with that.

I'm done complaining about it, the RA has spoken.

Well, I think it was more that you presented the issue as the AG being inactive rather than him pulling all sorts of crazy shenanigans to screw with cases. Also that and Gov screaming that I was somehow the title character from V for Vendetta probably turned people off to even reading the thread.

Well, at that stage the AG hadn't pull as many crazy shenanigans as he has now the recall is past.

He only threatened you before hand, but now he has turned the AG's office into a shame with crazy rulings by special AG's he appointed, question dodging, attempts to turn any criminal case into an admin or civil issue when he actually answers, and endless stalling.

Back