Peoples Empire for Vice-Delegate

Peoples Empire for Vice-Delegate

I am honored to have the opportunity to be a citizen of TNP where a person may speak their mind freely; a region where creativity is encouraged; a region where ideas flourish. This is the solid foundation in which a free people, and only a free people, can stand upon. It is when this flourishing of ideas becomes a drought of disenchantment, that a Region begins to crumble beneath the weight of its own nothingness. Regional security is another great issue and is paramount to a regions lively hood. I run for the position of Vice-Delegate with the security of TNP at heart.

It is a privilege and duty of a free people to create, maintain, and protect a Region that provides nourishment for free ideas and creative thinking to take form. In this great Region of which we are all a part, we have no better opportunity than now to do just that! It is the Security Council that is the safeguard of creative thought in TNP. I run to uphold there mandate.

The Vice-Delegate is the caretaker of there mandate. It is his, or her, duty to be a good steward and monitor endorsement levels in the Region. The Vice-Delegate protects Freedom for all TNP. I will be the Vice-Delegate who will Maintain, I will be the Vice-Delegate who will Protect, and I will be the the Vice-Delegate who Defend our great TNP.

Thank you, and may freedom continue to reign in our great Region.

I will now answer any questions you may have.

Back