ARCHIVED: People of TNP

Ravenna

TNPer
This thread is basically about the mini-biographies of each individual person in TNP.
All informations are considered to be "in-character" and must be about your main NS identity.

Example:

Also known as: name
Full name:
Nickname: nick
[NS Family]
Marital status:
Children:
Parents:
Siblings
Occupation (current and former):
Active in NS since:
Personal History:​

Alicia DiLaurentis

tumblr_mthy96YaPe1st705io1_400.png

Also known as : Queen Ravenna Fontainon / Aurora Full Name : Alicia Caroline DiLaurentis
Nickname : Ali

Marital status : Single

previously married to :
- Agamemnon Targaryen/Grimalkin
- Palidor Stark
- Michael Cedar,
- Cobi Valois (Martin)-Vanderbilt-Grey-Anumia-Lee
- Tim Stark
- Alexander Steward (formerly Vinage)
- James Hartwell/Falconias
- Briefly engaged to Isaac McCrea Quilor Children : Formerly - Nicholas Windsor Stewart, Sean Stewart, Charlie Sheen Stewart, Cold Ice;
Parents : Charles DiLaurentis and Jennifer DiLaurentis;
Siblings : James DiLaurentis (older brother) ;
Occupation (current and former) : currently NS Socialite, Empress of Oceania, Queen of Lumina, Queen of Ilerien;
formerly Sepatarch and Vizier of FA of Osiris, Senator, Prime Minister and Chancellor of Renaissance, Queen-Empress of Denmark, Queen of UKG and Princess of Denmark, Deputy Minister of FA of TNP, Princess of Normandy, Senator and State Minister of Ainur, Lady Wessex in the United Kingdom, Deputy Minister of Culture in Balder;
Active in NS since : joined Fri Jun 11 2010; fully active since October 2011

Kingborough William Edwick-MythiKa-Stark

Also known as: Kingborough, Kingborough Edwick, Kingborough Edwick-Stark

Nickname: King

Marital status: Single.

Children: None.

Parents: Cormac Stark and Aliandra MythiKa-Stark

Siblings: Alvino Castillion-Stark

Occupation (current and former): Founder and Vice President of Nysa, former-Internal Affairs Minister of Karma, former-Senior Merryman of the UDL, former-Cat Burglar, private of the NPA, Diplomat of the North Pacific, former-Speaker of the North Pacific, Lord Associate Justice of the British Isles, Prime Minister of the Empire of Oceania, former-Foreign Affairs Minister of Renaissance, Fursti of Asgardia, Minister of Defense of Asgardia.

Active in NS since: June 2012.

Personal History: To be written.​

Tim Stark

doctor_who.jpg

Also known as: That's Mostly Classified
Nickname: Timmeh, Tim, Timber
[NS Family]
Marital status: Married to Aurora DiLaurentis
Children:Alv Stark
Parents: None
Siblings: Cormac Stark
Occupation (current and former): currently TNP Vice Delegate,TNP Minister of Foreign Affairs, Osiris Vizier of Foreign Affairs, UDL Senior MerryTim and Vice Chief of Orrientation, Elder of Grand Central, Sergeant of The Black Riders, Private First Class of The Black Hawks, Founder of Spiritus, Sole Survivor of the Osiris Legal System
formerly WA Delegate of Grand Central, Almost every single Government position in Grand Central, PFC in Unknown, Mayor in Europeia, Officer in TRR,
Active in NS since: February 2010

Personal History: Now, Now. If you want to know my history, you'll have to dig for it yourself ;)

Also known as: Mcmasterdonia
Nickname: MC, Auri calls me John

[NS Family]
Marital status: Single
Children: None
Parents:
Siblings: PenguinPies
Occupation (current and former): currently TNP Minister for Defence and member of the Council of Five, Justice of The British Isles, Emperor of Oceania, RA member, TEP magister
Formerly TNP Vice Delegate, Osiris Vizier for Foreign Affairs, Senator of Taijitu
Active in NS since: January 2012
Personal History: do this later​

William Charles Benjamin Gnaeus Nassau-Anumia-Somerset​

Also known as: Kogvuron
Nickname: Kog, ABK

[NS Family]
Marital status: Single
Children: St. Jon Nassau
Parents: Victoria Somerset & Unknown
Grandparents: Rachel Anumia, North East Somerset, Unknown, & Unknown
Siblings: Darien G. Hadassah & Martha Ruvenacht Matin-Coana
Occupation: Currently King of The Carolingian Empire, The North Pacific Regional Assembly Member, and Principal Librarian of The United Defenders League
Active in NS since: October 2010
Personal History: TBP

Consul Adam Francz
Also known as: Adam
Nickname: Iro
[NS Family]
Marital status: Second marriage
Children: One stepson, one original son in full custody
Parents: M: Luke Francz, former Chief Ambassador from Ironicness. F: Leah Francz
Siblings: none
Occupation (current and former): Current: Checkerite Consul (ambassador) to The North Pacific. Former: Deputy Consul, TNP. Junior Negotiator, Checkers National Attorney's Office. Aide to the Ironicness WA Delegate.

Lennart Raybrandt
2n15gs8.png
Also known as: Leonard, Lennart Brandt, Lennart Austerlitz, Max, Puppetmeister...

Nickname: Lennart

Active in NS since: I don't even remember.

Everything else: Irrelevant or secret ;) mostly irrelevant anyway :D

It's good to be the king. So I became one; from nothingness I came to rule, that's the magic of NS. Yeah, magic, you know what I'm saying? that shit can tidy your room with a click of your fingers, or turn a pumpkin into a Jaguar XJR.

The downside it's magic doesn't last very long, and that's a shame. That's why I had to run last time from the Princess' ball, she was about to see my true self! ...And in the hurry, I lost the keys to the Jaguar. Fucking godmother slapped the shit out of me, that night. Still we're not on speaking terms.

I spent a whole month thinking of an excuse to enter the palace again. My plan failed: I got my ass bitten by Rottweilers and the Jaguar was towed away. Police certainly believed that looked like a magical car, but I didn't have any "magical documents". So I let them keep it, everything seemed futile.

That was an ordeal that only true love could fix. I mean love like in the movies. Not as in reality, as it only makes you blind to some other shit you just don't care anymore. No, I needed the magical kind. And it magically came up. It turned out that the Princess was friend of a friend of mine in Facebook (friends with Kevin Bacon too), we chatted one day and she was a total slut, lol.

I seduced her, we married, I become Prince, and suddenly she died from poisoning. And also her mother and her father, and the Rottweilers... A terrible tragedy. The Police Chief arrested the butler. I showed some interest in his new Jaguar and suggested he also take the gardener with him, I never liked that guy, and he got the pesticides... A conspiracy. hehe

Now I am the only left to reign, isn't life strange? Imagine my Palace next to the beach, the sun setting and Sam playing "As time goes by" in the background. Tuxedos and margaritas. Diplomacy and war. But is kind of boring and I escape every now and then dressed like a hobo to drink with the populace, and listen to the pretty names they call me. While I keep on looking for a new princess, if you know what I mean ;)

And that's my story, that's how I became the prince of... nahhhh. I won't do that.

pattinson22901923125.gif

Also known as: Tyler Kazakov or Fredrick Danneborg
Nickname: Ty, Kazy,
[NS Family]Martin-Oldenburg-Kazakov-Sullivan
Marital status: Divorced
Children:None
Parents:Edward Kazakov
Siblings: Bayard, and Aleksey Kazakov
Occupation (current and former):To many to list
Active in NS since: 3 years ago.

Ravenna Fontainon:
I bump this thread because it fell out of popularity, while so many people didn't write anything :P
Yeah... Also, how come I am the only one with a personal history...?

Lennart:
Ravenna Fontainon:
I bump this thread because it fell out of popularity, while so many people didn't write anything :P
Yeah... Also, how come I am the only one with a personal history...?
And what a brilliant personal history it is!! Well written, and made me laugh. I'll have to work on mine a bit

Back