Discharge from the Corps

Tim

TNPer
After further consideration and discussion with Delegate Eluvatar, it has been decided that Govindia shall be dismissed from the TNP Ambassador Corps, due to the negative reputation he has gained around Nationstates and the amount of accusations against him for harassment.

I do not feel that having Govindia on the Ambassador Corps is beneficent to the well being of TNP Foreign Affairs.

It is with this, that I now dismiss Govindia from the TNP Ambassador Corps

Sincerely,
Tim
Minister of Foreign Affairs: TNP

I object.

I have been an ambassador for longer than you have been here in this region.

This is once again furthering the political persecution Eluvatar's government seems to be doing in the wake of the Equilism crisis.

I have always done my job as an ambassador as best as possible, delivering updates when and where needed without incident.

I protest this decision as I feel it is done out of personal bias, contrary to the written promise of Tim during his campaign to be professional and civil and never put personal bias into his job.

As a small note. That bias comment was in my Vice Delegate thread and not in my Foreign Affairs race.

Yet this is not an action of bias against you. In fact, I am employing as little personal bias as I can into this decision.

As the Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, I am acting upon what I believe are the best interests of TNP Foreign Affairs.

Govindia. It's no secret that you aren't exactly... the most liked... person. I don't believe that the Ambassadors that I employ should not be people that have been accused of harassment, stalking, etc. and are banned from many forums/regions.

[border=red,1,solid]
Objection Overruled​
[/border]

Tim:
As a small note. That bias comment was in my Vice Delegate thread and not in my Foreign Affairs race.

Yet this is not an action of bias against you. In fact, I am employing as little personal bias as I can into this decision.

As the Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, I am acting upon what I believe are the best interests of TNP Foreign Affairs.

Govindia. It's no secret that you aren't exactly... the most liked... person. I don't believe that the Ambassadors that I employ should not be people that have been accused of harassment, stalking, etc. and are banned from many forums/regions.

[border=red,1,solid]
Objection Overruled​
[/border]
Too bad those accusations you keep bringing up are false. We've had this discussion in Balder and you did not want to hear how you were judgmental.

As I have stated, I have been here in NS foreign affairs longer than you have, both in general and in this region alone, and I have stated elsewhere I know where to act as ambassador and when I am acting as a private citizen. I can distinguish the two sir.

Govindia:
Tim:

[border=red,1,solid]
Objection Overruled​
[/border]
Too bad those accusations you keep bringing up are false. We've had this discussion in Balder and you did not want to hear how you were judgmental.

As I have stated, I have been here in NS foreign affairs longer than you have, both in general and in this region alone, and I have stated elsewhere I know where to act as ambassador and when I am acting as a private citizen. I can distinguish the two sir.
There is no proof either way. It has not been 100% proven that they are false. It has not been 100% proven they are true. Yet people do believe that they are true, and that shines you in a negative light. I do not believe our Foreign Affairs should be cast upon with a Negative Light.

This matter is closed with me.

If you wish to take it up with the Delegate, then please head over there.

In the regions I have been assigned to in the past I have not had issues with their respective regions.

As I said, I have had a longer time being an ambassador here than you ever had, and have been in NS foreign affairs longer than you have. I believe my experience and knowledge carry some weight and matter here before you made your decision out of personal bias.

It was not out of personal bias.

My verdict stands.

Once again. If you do not agree with this verdict, then I suggest you take it to my Superior.

Eluvatar and mcmasterdonia have been spoken to, and they have some new information Tim you might want to speak with them about re: where I was originally posted before your discharge. Please and thank you.

Govindia:
Eluvatar and mcmasterdonia have been spoken to, and they have some new information Tim you might want to speak with them about re: where I was originally posted before your discharge. Please and thank you.
I have spoken to Eluvatar on the matter.

He sent me This Link.

All I see here is evidence that you have not even been active in your Kodiak Republic Embassy duties since February.

I stand by my decision.

Tim:
Govindia:

He sent me This Link.

All I see here is evidence that you have not even been active in your Kodiak Republic Embassy duties since February.

I stand by my decision.
I said Eluvatar and mcmasterdonia. Did you speak to BOTH sir?

Govindia:
Tim:
Govindia:

He sent me This Link.

I stand by my decision.
I said Eluvatar and mcmasterdonia. Did you speak to BOTH sir?
Are you suggesting that you told them different bits of information?

No, I asked you to speak to them both, not just one of them. I also asked both to show you the full log of the relevant conversation about the matter.

So please speak to BOTH of them. Thank you.

Govindia.

After talking with Eluvatar, seeing the log, and reviewing the evidence.

I stand by my decision.

Back