Astarial complaint against Empire of Narnia

We do have plea bargains. If you do not have a defense counsel you can negotiate directly with this office.

Reginald is being assigned to this case.

Court is in recess until Jan 2nd; it is my understanding that cases which are outstanding will begin on or soon after that date. The Justices are ready to go; anything not yet before us is waiting on the AG's office to complete their filing requirements.

Narnia has been warned and this thread has been locked for now. The AG can unlock when the thread is needed again.

AG EDIT:
An indictment is forthcoming. The chief justice should be getting a question from one of the assistant AG's regarding this case.

The court has sentenced Narnia in this case, and personally, I think it's excessive - outrageously excessive.

The defendant reported a forum and it was deleted. Ladies and gentlemen, I understand Narnia's recent actions not necessarily related to this case have been, at least, odd but in this case the defendant didn't seem to do much at all here.

I am your AG, and I prosecute everything, but I am shocked that the courts took the actions they did and seem to be punishing Narnia for his incourt antics than anything else.

Narnia - as a note...if the prosecution offers you a plea and you intend to plead guilty...take the plea bargain. :)

Back