Raider/Defender Poll, Part 2

How do you "raid" in terms of regional interest? I think people are once again confusing the term, "raid" and "invasion". "Raid" is an arbitrary attack on some random region basically, "Invasion" is an attack with a political motivation/justification.

It's difficult to conceive any regional interest in a loose cannon that fires at any available founderless region not specifically our allies.

The danger in conflating "raiding" with invasions is the slippery slope of language decay resulting in political decay : our region actually accepting "raiding" (the 'true' meaning) as policy.

I've chosen 'defender region' because a defender region does what others seem to think a R/D region does, namely, defend when its in the region's interests to do so and invade the region's enemies.

I said less than 24 hours no more posting random polls in the Constitutional Committee which aren't about constitutional reform.

And then this happens.

What.

Gulliver, if you're not able to move the thread, where would you like this thread and the two realted threads moved to? Private Halls? or the Meeting Chambers?

Back