Raider or Defender?

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
OK, I'm getting tired of the constant politically correct bickering involving the issue or whether or not The North Pacific is going to be raider or defender or a mix of both.

Frankly, it can be neither one nor the other. It must be all Raider or all Defender because a house cannot be divided against itself and still stand. (my apologies to Mr. Lincoln).

So, before I write up the proper legislation either way and related Constitutional Amendments to decide the question as to whether or not we will be all Raider or all Defender (there cannot be any mixed compromise as we must choose one path or the other), I want to see a poll of what you, the RA, as representatives of those in TNP who choose to decide this question, wish to see as the future of The North Pacific: Raider or Defender and nothing in between.

Let's put an end to this moral issue once and for all.

There is no compromise for The North Pacific cannot be neutral in this issue but must be all Raider or Defender if we are to survive as a region.

I will support the result of this poll in my writing up of legislation and constitutional amendment to decide if this region is to be raider or defender.

It is well known that I am a Defender by nature and deed, and despise Raiderism, but if the people of the region want Raiderism, I will push for it as a result of this poll and write up legislation accordingly even though I despise it. Either way, it will serve as a lesson to this region that we must choose a proper moral ground and act accordingly from that for better or worse.

Now is the time to decide: Raider or defender?

It is up to you, the people. Vote now, or forever hold your peice.

No replies to this poll are permitted.

You are trying to turn a multi-choice into one of two choices, when in fact there are more than two.

I support a neutral, centrist, approach on the matter. There are times when a sound interregional policy would be in a defender mode, and other times when proactive action would be appropruate. Inasmuch as I reject a old-fashioned, not-with-the-time rubric of defender-raider, I cannot accept a question that presents only those two as choices.

Therefore I urge you to amend you poll to some thing more in line with the cirrent century than some as old school as "raider-defender."

Back