Re: Under your bed

Mcmasterdonia I am gonna
e5108864.gif
you.

A dirty glass was under his bed

Tyler,take your shiddy toothbrush,hate and the other bad things and shove them up your backside and leave me alone. :)

Tyler's one panty

PW take your Stink, Slander, idoitic self, and go to greg's house and get out of mine, cause I am not like that.

PW's dirty laundry.

Firstly,I am not at your house, you don't even own one. Your full of BS. If BS was electricity, you could be a power station. Some people fall out the ugly tree, but my God. . .you must have been gang banged by the whole bloody forest.

Tyler's brother

Don't talk about BS, or otherwise your middle name. Your right I don't own a house, I own a mansion. I'd rather be a power station then a power hungry bear. No I wasnt gang banged I ran the whole forest. I dont spam the forums all day long. Blue Wolf beats Elu anyday.

Your dead grandma.

Firstly,you need to go find a dictionary and a thesaurus cause clearly you don't how to speak nor spell. Yes you have a mouth,I don't control what comes out of it but I know what you use it for. You need to go read the whole forums if you think Blue Wolf is powerful. Eluvatar is much more powerful blue wolf is somewhere in the forest where he came from (no offence).They say men are from Mars and women are from Venus. But, I have a strong suspicion that you're from Uranus. Oh and cops are looking for a missing person with messed up teeth, bad hair and an ugly retarded face. Surely that bests describes you.

ugliest_animals_EP.jpg

I live next to the best doctor and surly he cant fix that face of yours. You need a miracle.

Look, I'm from Earth you Alien. Bad hair and messed up teeth match you perfectly. I read the forums, not spam them. At least i'm not Elu's Puppet, you think he's powerful? Meet my Blue Wolf Muppet!

You stayed very long to post that.Did you go on Google jokes for that?

Lucky For you, mirrors can't laugh out loud if you own any.

Tyler's rotten shoes

Back