Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Proposal

Category: Condemnation
Nominee: The New Inquisition
Proposed by: Mahaj WA Seat

Condemn The New Inquisition:
Description: The Security Council,

RECOGNIZING the existence of The New Inquisition (TNI) as one of the largest raider and imperialist regions in NationStates;

BEMOANING the ever-increasing imperialist sphere of influence of The New Inquisition, which threatens the safety of founderless regions all across NationStates;

SADDENED by the destruction of many regions by The New Inquisition, such as North Atlantic, Concosia, and Valhalla (before it was refounded for the natives), as well as assisting in the near destruction of many other regions, such as Region of Reunited Muslim States, Free Thought, Stargate, and countless others;

NOTING that the region of Concosia, for the simple 'crime' of supporting the predecessor to The World Assembly (known as the UN), was destroyed as a favor to Gatesville, a region dedicated to the subversion of that organization;

AWARE of The New Inquisition's raid of Belgium, where over ninety endorsements were gathered on the lead before they were all ejected into The Rejected Realms, giving the TNI nation the delegacy of The Rejected Realms, the first raid of The Rejected Realms to use pure militaristic force;

DISAPPOINTED by the use of The New Inquisition's forces as mercenary grunts, frequently serving as the thugs of NationStates by providing sheer numbers with little to no skill involved;

NOTING WITH DISPLEASURE the frequent falsifications The New Inquisition has used as justification of their actions, such as with their illegitimate claim to sovereignty over the region Valhalla;

DISGUSTED by The New Inquisition's ‘wars’ with The Founderless Regions Alliance and The United Defenders League, which serve as propaganda shams to disgrace the names of their enemies and justify their subjugation of unassociated regions;

APPALLED by the incident of The New Inquisition rejecting a diplomat from The North Pacific simply due to that diplomat's ties to The United Defenders League, an allegiance that was not relevant whatsoever to the diplomatic situation and was a continuance of their corrosive nature within various feeder and sinker regions;

BELIEVING that with all this in mind The New Inquisition is deserving of a condemnation;

Hereby Condemns The New Inquisition.

With thanks to: Camwood and Johz

Mahaj:
Hey there!

I submitted a proposal called Condemn The New Inqusition, and I would love your support!

Condemnations exist to take a stand against atrocious behavior and the groups that promote this behavior, and The New Inquisition fits in this group. Their biggest accomplishment is the destruction of many regions. You put hard work into your region and wouldn't want thugs coming in to destroy it, but that's what The New Inquisition does. They also brag about their destruction of the regions and declare war on those that try and stop their behavior, just to add insult to injury. Then, they attack even more regions, destroying the hard work that makes NationStates so special.

Please, take a stand, for the health of communities all across NationStates, and stand up to these thugs. Please approve the proposal Condemn The New Inquisition!

Always available,
Mahaj

Pending a discussion, I have approved this proposal due to its mention of our region's contretemps with TNI. I believe that it was most illustrative, and disrespectful behavior by their region toward ours. Being the Ambassador who was expelled and banned, of course, I have a certain personal bias :P

As always, I will be voting with the majority vote here, and indeed will not continue my approval if the consensus is that it should be withdrawn.

Nay

Condemning a region for rejecting an ambassador seems pretty weak to me. Let me rephrase, that rejecting an ambassador would be supporting evidence for a condemnation is very, very weak justification.

In general, I do not favor condemning raiding organizations for the fact that they raid.

punk d:
Condemning a region for rejecting an ambassador seems pretty weak to me. Let me rephrase, that rejecting an ambassador would be supporting evidence for a condemnation is very, very weak justification.
Good thing thats not the only thing involved.

Mahaj:
punk d:
Uhh, yes, the other thing, mmkay? is that they're raider, mmkay? And that's bad, mmkay? Cause raiding is bad, mmkay?

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGFNGH9jHyM[/flash]

Mahaj:
punk d:
My point was that it shouldn't even be included as part of the condemnation because it's not a condemnable act.

Like I said, overall, just not a fan of condemning raiders because they raid and that's what this looks like to me.

Finn:
And..it's been removed again?
Indeed, it looks like Sedge made up a new rule just to delete it.

In fact, the only thing that justifies the deletion... was a new rule Sedge made at the time he deleted it.

... there is definitely some bias here against me.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back