Govindia's Interview

Georgiana

TNPer
gov-courthouse.gif
Home of Communications

This is the interview of Candidate Govindia. He was interview by Charles Windsor. This post is published as recieved

Campaign Questions

1. What can you say about being Candidate?
A: It is good to be nominated for an executive position. I had wished to help bring change and accountability to the government, and I hope to do so if elected.

2. What ministry would you like to go into?
A: Given my experience, either foreign affairs or defence.

3. What can you say about your campaigns so far?
A: I probably should have campaigned more, but I have had RL obligations to take care of that are priority first. If I ended up not getting elected, well, at least I tried.

4. Have you ever campaigned before?
A: Yes. I've been in this region for a long time.

5.What has the campaign taught you?
A: It is a bit of work and needing to have good PR.

General Questions

1. Do you plan to run again for a next term?
A: If I have time and availability, yes.

2. Tell me about yourself.
A: I'm an engineer by trade IRL, and I have been a veteran of NS for nearly 8 years. I've been a Prime Minister, government minister, ambassador, parliament speaker, director of intelligence, role-play adviser, and military officer in various regions, and I am still a military officer today in The North Pacific Army. I have a lot of government and legislative experience to draw from and I hope to bring that to the Council of Five if elected.

3. Do you think you will win an office for the july-august Administration?
A: Hopefully. One must remain positive.

4. What can you say about the current government?
A: The current government is not too bad, but more can be done to improve efficiency and reduce redundancy.

5. How do you plan to improve the region with your powers?
A: While it will depend on where I get elected to, I will help to ensure the government is always accountable to the region and follows the law.

Thank you for your time.

Back