Approved Order of Succession

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
The Regional Assembly has approved the following Order of Succession beyond the Delegate and Vice Delegate:

NAME
[c]
Category
[c]
Last Endo Count
[c] Romanoffia [c]Truckler[c]
408 Endorsements​
[c] McMasterdonia [c]Truckler[c]
420 Endorsements​
[c] Democratic Donkeys [c]Truckler[c]
332 Endorsements​
[c] Grosseschnauzer [c]Truckler[c]
293 Endorsements​
[c] Great Bight's Mum [c]Vassal[c]
290 Endorsements​
[c] Lord Byron [c]Vassal[c]
329 Endorsements​
[c] Former English Colony [c]Truckler[c]
341 Endorsements​
[c] Ator People [c]Vassal[c]
224 Endorsements​
[c] HMS Unicorn [c]Vassal[c]
412 Endorsements​
[c] Kiwi [c]Vassal[c]
225 Endorsements​
[c] Lord Nwahs [c]Truckler[c]
329 Endorsements​
[c] Alunya [c]Vassal[c]
281 Endorsements​

This has been updated following the Regional Assembly's recent approval of a new Order of Succession.

Updated per the new Order of Succession approved by the Regional Assembly. Though I don't like how busy it is with all of that info. I wonder if it is necessary to display?

I've made a minor aesthetic change. I hope no one minds. I just think it looks cleaner than what was there before.

Edit - Also removed Lennart from the roster as per his resignation.

Ator people is also a member of the Security Council.

I think he was admitted before HMS Unicorn, so he should be above him in the line of succession.

The above is only the approved version as per last given to the RA, I'm seeking to make changes to it, but holding off until Kiwi is admitted (might as well hit the two birds with one stone and get Kiwi in WHILST I'm about to change it). That said, Ator hasn't seemed in my view to be terribly active so I'm not entirely sure about where to put him. I feel the order should reflect the activity of members. No point having someone high up who isn't going to be active. Kiwi will most likely be at the bottom as newcomer when he enters though.

Abacathea, your answer is here:

Constitution Article 6, Clause 4:

4. The Regional Assembly may establish a line of succession beyond the Vice Delegate among the members of the Security Council by a majority vote. If a new member is admitted to the Security Council, they will be added at the end of the current line of succession. If a member is removed from the Security Council, they will be removed from the line of succession.

So Ator goes in behind anyone who was on the SC when he was admitted, and r3n (and Kiwi) after that. I don't believe r3n (HMS Unicorn) was on the SC the last time the RA voted on a line of succession.

Thanks Grosse!

So that places the order as ator, r3n and then kiwi at the bottom. I'll make the changes once Kiwi's voting closes and then submit the new version to the RA with FEC moved slightly up. I'll update my proposed change thread once Kiwi's vote concludes.

That places the current order as Ator, r3n, and Kiwi once his admission is final, pending a vote on a new order of succession.
You are free to propose any order you want for the RA to vote on; but the current order under the Constitution until there is a new order adopted is as I described.

This thread is being replaced by the official roster, found here. Future updates to the order of succession will be reflected on that page, as well as posted in the Vice Delegate's Desk thread, to be created shortly.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back