Note regarding Elections

I just wanted to point out that since the last elections ended June 10, 2012, according to Directive 0x01, §2.2 the Delegate may call new elections starting tomorrow. Since elections include 3 days of campaigning and 7 days of voting, that means at the earliest our terms could end Sunday, July 15, 2012.

Delegate Directive 0x01:
At any time 25 days have passed since the conclusion of the last election, the Delegate may call an election.

I think it would be good to know whether the Delegate intends on holding elections and, if so, when that process will begin.

Oh ok.

I will note that I was aware of the fact there would be short time limits. But this sort of means we have to put things on hold until they are over...

It sure went fast.

mcmasterdonia:
I will note that I was aware of the fact there would be short time limits. But this sort of means we have to put things on hold until they are over...
Not at all. We have about ten days left. That's more than enough time to make decisions, especially regarding the NPA situation.

Ator People:
mcmasterdonia:
Not at all. We have about ten days left. That's more than enough time to make decisions, especially regarding the NPA situation.
"NPA Situation".

Anyway, I imagined that typically there would be a caretaker period during elections. I will continue with the survey anyway, and will present the findings at the next meeting anyway.

After that its mainly up to the Regional Assembly.

Back