Masking Discussion

flemingovia:
And if I could work out how to do it, it would be done. Perhaps elucould advise?
If there is a permission mask that already grants that permission just add it to the 2 of them. If there isn't do the following:

Go to Forum Access - Create New permission set based off of none.
Give permission to view and read the Court Archives and its parent forum.
Then hit add mask.
Then all you will need to do is give them that permission set.

WHEN YOU POST REQUESTS IN FIVE DIFFERENT PLACES, NOT ALL OF THEM ARE GOING TO BE SEEN AT ONCE.
IF YOU WOULD JUST USE THE ADMIN REQUEST THREAD UNLESS ITS A MEMBERSHIP AND REGISTRATION THREAD TOPIC (CITIZEN, R.A., FOREIGN ENVOY) IT WOULD EXPEDITE THINGS.
AND YES, i AM GETTING P.O.ED AT THE PRIMA DONAS.

AND IF IT'S THAT IMPORTART, AS I'VE POSTED BEFORE, SEND ME A P.M. YOU'LL GET FASTER SERVICE!

threat3.jpg

Grosseschnauzer:
WHEN YOU POST REQUESTS IN FIVE DIFFERENT PLACES, NOT ALL OF THEM ARE GOING TO BE SEEN AT ONCE.
IF YOU WOULD JUST USE THE ADMIN REQUEST THREAD UNLESS ITS A MEMBERSHIP AND REGISTRATION THREAD TOPIC (CITIZEN, R.A., FOREIGN ENVOY) IT WOULD EXPEDITE THINGS.
AND YES, i AM GETTING P.O.ED AT THE PRIMA DONAS.

AND IF IT'S THAT IMPORTART, AS I'VE POSTED BEFORE, SEND ME A P.M. YOU'LL GET FASTER SERVICE!
I POSTED IN THE FORUM OPERATIONS BOARD. I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR THERE WHO NEEDED THE MASKS. I GUESS I WAS WRONG. I ALSO THOUGHT IT WAS CLEAR AND GOING TO BE DONE BUT AGAIN I GUESS I WAS WRONG.

I was replying to an admin who posted in this forum about it. If you don't like maybe you should tell your other admins not to post in other threads about admin things.

I posted in several places at the beginning of this week that my time online would be limited. I posted in an admin-only area a request to the other admin to please pick up the slack.
When I checked yesterday, I found that one admin had not done anything related to admin tasks since the 20th, and the other had only done things with the forum skin that morning, but otherwise had not done anything since the 20th.

I've told people for a couple of weeks that I would not be as available as I got closer to my deadline and that this week, with two important Supreme Court decisions that I would have to use in the manuscript, would be particularly difficult on my time depending on what happened. In both instances, they pointed towrds my having to go through both documents (several hundred pages in length) and distill out what I would need to use, as well as identify some related material to help it make sense for my professional readers. As it was that played out as I feared, and the appellate courts of the state this publication is for released another 50 opinions that I also had to review. (My cutoff date is July 1st.)

Now, I'm going to say this one last time. The safest way to get my attention on an admin matter until the middle of July is to send me a PM. That goes for all of you. Even other admin. If they have problems doing something they can send me a PM too. That also goes to Elu, please. Thank you. I do check in as I can over the course of a day, but I cannot predict when or for how long, or how much I'll be able to do.

This was why, if any of you were wondering, why I didnt stand for a second term as Delegate in the previous election, and why I only ran for AG because no one else was running. I knew I was going to have time issues with my deadline this year.

If you think I've being tough on idiots, it's because I do not currently have the time or the patience to put up with b.s. If you haven't considered yourself warned before, consider yourself warned now.

Back