Upcoming List of Ambassador Positions

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
I'm going to post a list of upcoming Ambassador positions that will need to be filled. Given that there may not be enough people willing to fill those positions, I will also be looking for a number of "Ambassadors At Large" who can peruse and handle more than one region.

I'm also looking for a few diplomatic types to engage in special assignments.

R

OK, I have a list of who is who in terms of Ambassadors (which I will post in about 30 seconds) to show what positions are available.

I'll also have to ask for masking so I can get a few items relevant to the MoEA before I actually get at it.

I was TNP's ambassador for The Kodiak Republic, can I please resume that post?

I can also serve as TNP's ambassador for Equlism since I used to serve there too.

What were your former posts?

We've got a good number of posts that need to be filled. Some Ambassadors that I will be assigning may be asked to handle a couple of regions for while if they are so inclined.

Govindia:
I was TNP's ambassador for The Kodiak Republic, can I please resume that post?

I can also serve as TNP's ambassador for Equlism since I used to serve there too.
This is what I said above Roman. The Kodiak Republic and Equilism were where I used to serve.

OK, making up an assignment list to match up volunteers with various open slots.

Will send out PMs concerning this to applicants soon.

Thanks,

R

Back