-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
I will be largely absent from the forum and IRC for the next week.

For the purposes of Directive 0x01, therefore, consider mcmasterdonia acting legal delegate.

I will do what I have promised to in game, and no transfer of the delegacy seat is necessary. However, this is still a slight weakening of our security position so I would appreciate the maintenance of confidentiality in this matter. Loose lips sink ships, or in this case, regions.

My Deputy Minister, KiwiTaicho, will be taking my seat in any Council of Five meeting held in my absence. mcmasterdonia of course will call and chair any such meeting. I hope there is one, or even more :)

If Unibot continues having difficulty finding a deputy, I would welcome the Council considering either changing the Directive to reduce that difficulty (without removing the imperative of having multiple perspectives in the MInistry of WA Affairs) or simply appoint a Deputy for him or both.

If there are any questions, I will try to answer them, but the speed of my response may be somewhat reduced this coming week.

Felix Alfarth:
Hello!

WE are so close to a Coalition treaty with LCG behaving, that I am contacting you again on this. This whole WAR on GGR thing is a drain on resources and time. I say let's look again at this idea on Monday July 2nd. If all Coalition parties agree and LCG hasn't spammed their RMB's I ask that we review this possibility of a Non-Aggression and Non-Interference Treaty then. Does this sound good?

Back